In the year 2040...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
BOY, DID WE GET THE PREDICTIONS WRONG IN SOME WAYS AND IN OTHERS WE DIDN'T SEE THIS FUTURE OF TECH COMING AT US.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WE'LL SEE IN THE YEAR 2040? WILL THOSE FLYING CARS FINALLY BE A THING? WILL TECH ADVANCE TO THE AI STAGE? WHAT DO YOU THINK IS IN OUR FUTURE?

67201943_2448015041903123_9166024010020945920_n (Small).png

the original movie "blade runner" was set in the year 2019...… and we don't have conscience A.I yet, sooooo, I really couldn't even guess an accurate guess...… some things advance so rapidly wkile the really "cool" stuff is a little slower...lol

Well I will be pretty old by then. I may need a flying car. I hope we eliminate the horrible diseases like cancer and MS. I am not opposed to the computer age. I really like my smart phone and info at my fingertips. I like being able to have contact across the world. If we use good sense we can use it for continued ease of life.

More experiencing grand things like BBC "The man who gets to work in a flying machine." (titled:"An extraordinary commute")

I see more fun adventure by 2040. More amazing athletic feats like this man. He says there are only about 14 so far like himself. He wears a mobile fueled fan in a shoulder harness. It controls his wide narrow mobile sail. He is attached by rigging to his own sail. He wears a helmet and flies legs hanging above the trees.

I dont know,but I can see more control over us from the powers that be,we may have very little say in our lives.The more people the greater the need to control them.I think super viruses will cut the population and could be man made.I don't think flying cars will be available to everyone,but maybe police and ambulances.

I dont know,but I can see more control over us from the powers that be,we may have very little say in our lives.The more people the greater the need to control them.I think super viruses will cut the population and could be man made.I don't think flying cars will be available to everyone,but maybe police and ambulances.
Sounds logical. I hope we smarten up.

Reactions: ozentity