In my high school

That's kind of funny as i don't believe ghosts are on a time of day restraint. I guess it made them 'feel safer' lol.
Most entities are seen at night, I believe it's just because our senses are on high alert from the dangers experienced from our ancient ancestors and are still present today to some degree. I may be wrong though.

In my high school
Part 3
Some time went by and one day I had the same sensation happen on my right shoulder. As I continued with my daily class routine ,suddenly I was pushed on my back causing my chair to jump a bit .The push was strong enough to really surprise me .As my jaw opened and my eyes widened ,the student Infront of me who happened to be the crazy fun guy , was equally as beside himself .He said " I saw that !!..".Well once again the students ran out.I asked Mr info across my room who the teacher was who moved out before due to strange activity .He lead me to my department head and the teacher.My department head was delighted and envious.He said I was experiencing Edna .I did not feel lucky by any means .We went to the prior teacher who taught Chemistry .She asked me where I was sitting in my classroom.I did not answer .Instead I was shocked about the whole thing so she proceeded to ask if I was seated next to the window .I nodded yes and she told me to move my desk.She exclaimed " Edna sits at the corner next to the window and does not want you there

Edna and I would have had to had a conversation.

I have no fear of the other side.

Reactions: Debi
In my high school
Part 3
Some time went by and one day I had the same sensation happen on my right shoulder. As I continued with my daily class routine ,suddenly I was pushed on my back causing my chair to jump a bit .The push was strong enough to really surprise me .As my jaw opened and my eyes widened ,the student Infront of me who happened to be the crazy fun guy , was equally as beside himself .He said " I saw that !!..".Well once again the students ran out.I asked Mr info across my room who the teacher was who moved out before due to strange activity .He lead me to my department head and the teacher.My department head was delighted and envious.He said I was experiencing Edna .I did not feel lucky by any means .We went to the prior teacher who taught Chemistry .She asked me where I was sitting in my classroom.I did not answer .Instead I was shocked about the whole thing so she proceeded to ask if I was seated next to the window .I nodded yes and she told me to move my desk.She exclaimed " Edna sits at the corner next to the window and does not want you there
It seems the teachers were well aware of the haunting!