In case you are wondering what the movie; "Dark Matter" is about . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ab_Original

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
In case you are wondering what the movie; "Dark Matter" (see my avatar) is about, here is the Netflix synopsis:

Dark Matter 2007 R 90 minutes
Liu Xing (Ye Liu) is an ambitious cosmology student who comes to America under the wing of university patron Joanna Silver (Meryl Streep) and begins working with cosmologist Jacob Reiser (Aidan Quinn) -- yet he is oblivious to the politics of academia. Liu becomes obsessed with his own theories of the universe, a fixation that threatens Reiser's professional future. Director Shi-Zheng Chen's debut won a prize at the Sundance Film Festival.

Cast:
Meryl Streep, Ye Liu, Peng Chi, Aidan Quinn, Bill Irwin, Blair Brown, Sina Amedson, Erick Avari, Rob Campbell, Dan Christensen, John Rothman, Boris McGiver, Joe Grifasi, Taylor Schilling, Jodi Russell, Yonggui Wang, Lei Tsao, Jing Shan
Genre:
Dramas Based on Real Life, Drama

Reactions: Shadow
I watched it last night after turning off my laptop for the night since Art's show was canceled. It was pretty good until the end. The end sucked. I'm not going to tell you how it ended cause you may want to see it for yourself. If not, I'll PM you the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.