Impacts of NDEs

I don't understand what point the author of that article was trying to make. How can anyone determine how an NDE will affect them? And what were the criteria that would qualify as life changing? I personally would think that the changes would be internal, and on a spiritual level.

I don't understand what point the author of that article was trying to make. How can anyone determine how an NDE will affect them? And what were the criteria that would qualify as life changing? I personally would think that the changes would be internal, and on a spiritual level.

For me, that's exactly what it was, Garnet. They had a very small group for this "study", and honestly, I don't see how you could rate/qualify those "results". It's a very individualized experience.

Exactly right Garnet. 19 people is too small of a test pool also. There is a lot of factors that can affect their answers too. Something as simple as how the question is phrased, what their prior beliefs were and their culture to name a few of the things that can affect the outcome of a study. I am not buying this study.