If you won....

44461516_1686299561524866_1310002765157629952_n.jpg

Of course pay off mortgage, cars and other bills. Secondly buy 2 million dollars worth of gold and 2 million dollars worth of silver to protect against should the dollar absolutely tank.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
My parents have passed as have my wife’s. Outside of my immediate family there’s no one we’re really close to.

I’d quit my job and buy a large amount of land far enough outside of Nashville as to be rid of the city but close enough we could still visit when we wanted. And I’d set my kids up with homes on that property. In my mind, the old farm would have an existing farmhouse. Small but tidy. Me and the wife would live there and let the kids build large houses for their family and needs

First thing I’d buy is my mortgage. Pay off my bills. After that, just invest in a good income producing asset so I can retire. Oh, & a great night on the town out to dinner & entertainment with family & friends. I’ll pick up the tab.

Reactions: Lynne
First thing I’d buy is my mortgage. Pay off my bills. After that, just invest in a good income producing asset so I can retire. Oh, & a great night on the town out to dinner & entertainment with family & friends. I’ll pick up the tab.
I’m coming and we will drink wine :D

Would pay for water wells for Palestine and give them equipment to dig. So they can grow their food underground and it won't be bombed or flooded with sewage. Then I would help flint Michigan and other cities who's water supply is tainted with lead.

If I had won, I would have built an underground prison and rounded up all gang members, drug pushers, hate group members and let them stay underground for the remainder of their years. But that's just me.

Reactions: TonyM and Ronin
First thing I would have done is help my sister and her other half could fix up this house

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM