If you had....

In my case, my note would have changed things...would it have been better? Probably. BUT, it would have been a MUCH different life! Would I want that different life if I didn't land where I am today with the family I now have? Because each of my "mistakes" brought forth something that is now valuable to me.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
OK, lets turn the tables. What advice did you take that turned out to your benefit ? Mine is the importance of preventative maintenance. From everything with an engine, to the furnace & AC, household appliances, hand tools & paint sprayers, to the body & the mind. Clean filters also includes your liver.:)
Example. each year the vacuum cleaner gets taken apart and detail cleaned. 21 years old. That doesn't suck.;)

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
OK, lets turn the tables. What advice did you take that turned out to your benefit ? Mine is the importance of preventative maintenance. From everything with an engine, to the furnace & AC, household appliances, hand tools & paint sprayers, to the body & the mind. Clean filters also includes your liver.:)
Example. each year the vacuum cleaner gets taken apart and detail cleaned. 21 years old. That doesn't suck.;)
Excellent point, Paint! I like the alternate view you present.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Now I know why I need a new vacuum every couple of years :D

Reactions: Debi and Paintman