If you had....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
16106014_1705106456394642_3077438239069384230_n.jpg

My note would say, "If you think it feels wrong, DON'T DO IT! Listen to the voice within and quit questioning it!"

Reactions: Paintman
I'd make a list of guys not to date lol. I have to say I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. I guess I'd steal Mokeys and tell my self not to sweat the small stuff. Pleasing others is not that important

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Buy Apple stock, bet the farm on the 2005 White Sox :cool:, tell self; life should not revolve around work, smell the roses, oh, and you will never, ever, ever, ever, get any better at golf :( But keep playing and embrace your lessons in humility.:) ~And you will almost get married 3 times, but then you could have ended up like your cousin - working on his fourth wife.:confused:

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Buy Apple stock, bet the farm on the 2005 White Sox :cool:, tell self; life should not revolve around work, smell the roses, oh, and you will never, ever, ever, ever, get any better at golf :( But keep playing and embrace your lessons in humility.:) ~And you will almost get married 3 times, but then you could have ended up like your cousin - working on his fourth wife.:confused:
Great perspective Paint! I'll add buy Apple stock to my note too.

Reactions: Paintman
Be more well rounded in your interests. Life is learning. Yes mathematics and science and engineering, but also people and music and art and relationships. The more you get involved in the many aspects of life, the more well rounded you become. The more well rounded you become, the more you will appreciate life. Oh, that March 1975 day that looks like a great day for a motorcycle ride . . . . . it isn't.

So here is a question for all. If you had given and received this wisdom and knowledge from your much older and wiser self,
would it have changed your life for the [ better, worse, not at all] ?