If there was a comedy section, i would've posted this there.

Ohhh this was a good one. I hope someone here can tell if that is photo shopped. The guy seemed believable. That is one paranormal looking creature if real. Great find Selectric.

Don't know about this, funny the guy didn't believe the other footage, like he was jealous.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
I saw this yesterday morning and couldn't stop laughing lol.
It does look extra fake and probably is but I've personally seen some pretty weird entities. The strangest were black figures that looked like Gumby, the clay animated thing. I lived on a remote property and saw these things peering at me from behind trees and thin poles supporting the house. Crazy, but i saw these several different times.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
It does look extra fake and probably is but I've personally seen some pretty weird entities. The strangest were black figures that looked like Gumby, the clay animated thing. I lived on a remote property and saw these things peering at me from behind trees and thin poles supporting the house. Crazy, but i saw these several different times.
Shadow people, perhaps?

looks like someone took one of these and threw it up in the air and snapped a pic......................... and that would be a griffin, not a jersey devil, lol

1649363876556.png

Just seeing Gumby up and moving around is un-nerving enough...let alone 'shadow Gumby'. That's creepy.

The video with the JD flying is what really made me laugh. That looks too damn fake. Plus, it looks more like a butterfly flapping it's wings and not some fearsome wood dwelling monster lol.

Reactions: Debi and ozentity