If money didn't exist...

Animals going to war. World War II was the most mechanized war of all time. World War one before that. Still, horses donkeys, and oxen far outnumbered trucks and tanks and trains, planes and ships and jeeps, and anything else with wheels powered by gasoline.
Who were the people that cared for all of these animals ? Had to have been an enormous operation.
#2. The Zimmerman Cable during World War 1. British intelligence intercepted a telegraph from the German government to Mexico. It was to facilitate Mexico attacking the United States. Keeping us distracted from the war in Europe and the Middle East. It is the granddaddy of conspiracies. I want to know about the who, what ,where ,when ,and why in Mexico. Who were the principles and what happened to them ?

if money didn't rule the world. Something else would.

Mammon
This page was last edited on 19 November 2017, at 16:50.
Mammon /ˈmæmən/ in the New Testament of the Bible is commonly thought to mean money, material wealth, or any entity that promises wealth, and is associated with the greedy pursuit of gain. "You cannot serve both God and mammon." In the Middle Ages it was often personified as a deity and sometimes included in the seven princes of Hell. Mammon is a word in Hebrew ממון and it means “money”.

I could always get buy entertaining people, barter music for the basics (I've done this in the past).
Funny, I still barter for the luxuries. I painted the local PGA teaching Pro's house. For new clubs. :) He brought in a custom fitter, and the factory built them to specs. Fitting is more important than all the new technology in the world. They are now 15 year old irons.
Tradesmen also swap hours with other Tradesmen. :cool:

Reactions: TonyM and 7Critter
Funny, I still barter for the luxuries. I painted the local PGA teaching Pro's house. For new clubs. :) He brought in a custom fitter, and the factory built them to specs. Fitting is more important than all the new technology in the world. They are now 15 year old irons.
Tradesmen also swap hours with other Tradesmen. :cool:
Great idea swapping labor.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman