If John B. Wells could join with Dark Matter & Art Bell

TheGhostOfULP

Reaction score
Got to thinking.....

What an amazing line up this would be.....

Caravan To Midnight
Midnight In The Desert
The Other Side Of Midnight.

What do you guys think? Should Art try and get John B. To merge ?

Got to thinking.....

What an amazing line up this would be.....

Caravan To Midnight
Midnight In The Desert
The Other Side Of Midnight.

What do you guys think? Should Art try and get John B. To merge ?
I'd love it. I'm not the biggest fan of RCH though been listening a little. Would absolutely love to hear that. I'm a big fan of Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis as well which is why I usually miss the first hour of Art and go back and listen as a Time Traveler depending on subject matter.

I wouldn't be opposed to having JBW and Art on the same network. I think they would complement each other very much, but I think Wells is pretty happy with his set up as is, so I doubt he'd want to make a move. And, not to bash Art, there would be a certain amount of risk in joining him because of the history he has of sudden departures.

Wells' conspiracy obsession and cracked-pot politics would rub off on MITD by association and be a huge drag on AB's return to the market.

Reactions: Paintman
I'd love it. I'm not the biggest fan of RCH though been listening a little. Would absolutely love to hear that. I'm a big fan of Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis as well which is why I usually miss the first hour of Art and go back and listen as a Time Traveler depending on subject matter.
That would not be a bad line up either.....

I tune in to Clyde Some as well. But lately been getting tired of all the political stuff and government conspiracies almost starting to sound like Alex Jones...

Wells' conspiracy obsession and cracked-pot politics would rub off on MITD by association and be a huge drag on AB's return to the market.
Well they do have the one thing in common though...