I was going to type another weird happening for me too, tonight

They sure do. I just didn't know how I'd start out but I want to get my fantasy story out first. I had an idea to do a castle ghost story. I love to read those kind of books. Thanks. I will try to make it happen. Amazon we want to try first. I just don't know how to get the story out is my problem now. Who to send it to. Next step in it. Stumps me. But glad e books help us out more now. To self publish.

Seriously, I'm trying to build credibility here, not get laughed off the site.
No one will laugh you off this site, if you have any problems let us know. Also, we know when some things are true and not we don't say anything when one of us thinks its fabricated, I have seen no BS from your experience that you have shared here. Just relax this is not a place to pass judgment.

No one will laugh you off this site, if you have any problems let us know. Also, we know when some things are true and not we don't say anything when one of us thinks its fabricated, I have seen no BS from your experience that you have shared here. Just relax this is not a place to pass judgment.
Thanks man. I appreciate that. :)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi