I was going to type another weird happening for me too, tonight

boo

Reaction score
It was so odd. I was lying in bed about ready to doze off and heard three knocks in my ear. knock knock. I wanted to say Who's There. lol That was odd. And before I went to bed, in this room, the lights dimmed off and on again. I was reading a ghost story and then that happened. Go figure. Electricity they do take to. I think of doing that salt circle for me in the bedroom now. I hear popping in ear for the ear mess I have. But not a distinct knock like that. Two or three times. But I jumped up. lol Had to share. Latest happenings. I didn't feel anything bad coming from it. Indian ghost maybe.

Reactions: Paintman
It was so odd. I was lying in bed about ready to doze off and heard three knocks in my ear. knock knock. I wanted to say Who's There. lol That was odd. And before I went to bed, in this room, the lights dimmed off and on again. I was reading a ghost story and then that happened. Go figure. Electricity they do take to. I think of doing that salt circle for me in the bedroom now. I hear popping in ear for the ear mess I have. But not a distinct knock like that. Two or three times. But I jumped up. lol Had to share. Latest happenings. I didn't feel anything bad coming from it. Indian ghost maybe.
Just remember not to let them in :)

I am glad it wasn't a frightening event, too.

You are a brave lady lol. Keep us posted.

Reactions: boo
Thank you. lol I'm not too brave. I hop up and go to hubby in the next room. lol But one of our doggies was with me so that makes me feel safe. Not being totally alone when something odd goes on. Wasn't that weird though? A clear knock knock. lol

Thanks on not letting them in. I try not to. I did do the Quiji board when a kid. But parties and never had it move for real. I think friends were doing it. But one time was a bit freaky. I threw it out and think I got rid of it. Or my parents did when I married. Glad to be shed of it after what I hear of that board. Mostly slumber party fun we did it sometimes.

Thanks on not letting them in. I try not to. I did do the Quiji board when a kid. But parties and never had it move for real. I think friends were doing it. But one time was a bit freaky. I threw it out and think I got rid of it. Or my parents did when I married. Glad to be shed of it after what I hear of that board. Mostly slumber party fun we did it sometimes.
I have a solid rule that applies to all my holdings: no Ouija boards. Period. The wife and daughter have both tried, begged, etc. The closest I let it get was having my daughter do it in thee cemetery next door.

I have a single such story of my own from those things, and quite frankly a movie audience wouldn't suspend their disbelief enough to watch a film with that plot.

I hope to hear or read that story of your experience with it, Ronin. I love your name here. Share your story sometime.

I have a solid rule that applies to all my holdings: no Ouija boards. Period. The wife and daughter have both tried, begged, etc. The closest I let it get was having my daughter do it in thee cemetery next door.

I have a single such story of my own from those things, and quite frankly a movie audience wouldn't suspend their disbelief enough to watch a film with that plot.
Ok now you have to tell us :D

Seriously, I'm trying to build credibility here, not get laughed off the site.
Dude ,they gave me credibility here,it's easy.:p
Seriously, there's a lot of brain power around here. Topics get discussed from many angles.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi