Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

I Want Candy!

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Remember the wax bottles with colored sugar water in them? I liked those too. I really liked the green candy cigars! It wasn't candy but RC colas and a moon pie were BIG. Circus Peanuts and candy powder straws.
Yes TD, the brand I recall is Pixie Sticks - typically small like the size of an actual drinking straw. But very easy to trigger a coughing fit if I inhaled while swallowing.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Yes TD, the brand I recall is Pixie Sticks - typically small like the size of an actual drinking straw. But very easy to trigger a coughing fit if I inhaled while swallowing.
One of my least fav candies.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Oh I recall those Lynne - one of my chocolate favs too. It had kind of an “airy” inside. Almost like someone stole all the rice crispy cereal out of a chocolate bar and left the empty tiny chambers behind.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Oh I recall those Lynne - one of my chocolate favs too. It had kind of an “airy” inside. Almost like someone stole all the rice crispy cereal out of a chocolate bar and left the empty tiny chambers behind.
Yes! It was a bit chalky and lite. I still get cravings for them.

TexDanm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I loved Sugar Daddys. Normally I didn't get to have them because "It would rot my teeth." The only exception was when I had a loose tooth. THEN they would let me have one and usually before I was done with it the tooth was out.

Benway

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
(IF YOU'RE IN MY AGE GROUP, YOU JUST SANG THE TITLE TO THIS THREAD, DIDN'T YA? LOL)

NOW! TO THE TOPIC! YES, I WANT CANDY! AND I JUST SAW A NEW ONE COMING OUT FOR HALLOWEEN THAT I MUST HAVE!

WHAT CANDY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THAT IS NOT OUT THERE? WHAT FLAVOR COMBO? HOW ABOUT THE RETRO STUFF? BRING IT BACK?
Well I want Bow Wow Wow back and I'll have a side of fizzy sherbet (amazing drug for kids which felt like it was exploding on the tongue) but not the liquorice stick, since like any good kid I gave that to the dog and used my fingers. Why taint genius with something that tastes like sucking rubber?