I think fridays call in show should be a 4 hour show.

Keykou

Reaction score
Website
www.onegoodkitty.com
It's going to be a matter of time before Art tells his callers, "Please don't call in unless you have something interesting to say!".

Because the show is only 3 hours long, not many of us want to hear softball comments and questions to Art like "how is your cat" and "I've been listening to you since the beginning" or "welcome back on the air" and so on.

Three hours may not be enough time to get the real interesting stories to call in. Those are the calls that made Art's show great.

Four hours a night mon-fri may be to much for Art but how about 4 hours just on Friday?

Last edited:
I think those calls will be coming soon! Once everyone settles in, the interesting ones will be calling in. The best one last week was the guy from Ireland. The one with the woman who went nuts when she found out she was on the air with Art was also great!

I signed up just to post this.

Please get rid of Un-screened calls. 30 seconds of airtime wasted to figure out if the caller can hear or has a question or even knows how to operate on skype. I Love listening to riveting conversation... "Hello".......(Silence) "Hello? Hello?"(at the same Time) "Go ahead caller".... (caller) "Hello" when they finally figure out there is a delay in their craptacular connection they manage to get a question from their face... not even about what the guest is talking about...

Not only is this insulting to me as a listener.. it is insulting to the guest you have on the air.

Please screen your calls.. Better yet dont let people call in until friday.... It is a waste of time.. I would rather listen to Art ask intelligent questions to his guest with intelligent conversations.

For this reason I will not subscribe or pay money for this kind of service. Art is better than this.

Also for the Love of Peanut Butter I hope Art does not have any type of NON COMPETE clause... or better yet no contract at all... I mean two times having to sit with no Art because he signed a contract with non compete.

tldr: Please screen calls or do without

I signed up just to post this.

Please get rid of Un-screened calls. 30 seconds of airtime wasted to figure out if the caller can hear or has a question or even knows how to operate on skype. I Love listening to riveting conversation... "Hello".......(Silence) "Hello? Hello?"(at the same Time) "Go ahead caller".... (caller) "Hello" when they finally figure out there is a delay in their craptacular connection they manage to get a question from their face... not even about what the guest is talking about...

Not only is this insulting to me as a listener.. it is insulting to the guest you have on the air.

Please screen your calls.. Better yet dont let people call in until friday.... It is a waste of time.. I would rather listen to Art ask intelligent questions to his guest with intelligent conversations.

For this reason I will not subscribe or pay money for this kind of service. Art is better than this.

Also for the Love of Peanut Butter I hope Art does not have any type of NON COMPETE clause... or better yet no contract at all... I mean two times having to sit with no Art because he signed a contract with non compete.

tldr: Please screen calls or do without
Welcome to the forum, Nephel, and thanks for your thoughts on this. All opinions and observations are welcome. Art is well known for his un-screened calls and has always done it this way. Hopefully, the callers will figure out how to turn off their devices and get those questions out! lol

As Art owns the show this time around, I doubt there's any contract or non-compete that goes with it.