I need help

I havent contacted anyone as i didnt know who to go to. And hes ready to get ride of it. We just dung know what to do

Reactions: Charleh
I havent contacted anyone as i didnt know who to go to. And hes ready to get ride of it. We just dung know what to do
So you’re a Wiccan. I know everyone seems to practice a little differently so pardon my ignorance. Do you have anyone around you that you consider a Wiccan [leader/elder] of sorts, that could help you?

Hi P106, I’ve been following your problem here. But at this point I think Debi has given you good advice to call in a Priest. If you truly believe this is a Demon you are way over your head and need assistance. This sounds like a new relationship, maybe moving on would be advisable if he does not seek help. The knife comment is concerning. There is always the possibility he has a physiological problem you do not know about. You mentioned your relationship was fairly recent. Although possessions are real ruling out the physical and psychological possibilities first is best. I can say at your age this is something I would be moving away from.

It's hard to give long distance advice based on not much information. Get him medical help, since it's worth pursuing all avenues. When it's around don't feed it fear respect or hate. Treat it as nothing and stay as positive as you can. Tell it firmly to leave?

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Try to pray to archangel micheal best day is sunday best hour 9 AM angels were hijacked but catholic religion but they are much older and always ready to help

Reactions: Benway and Charleh
Try to pray to archangel micheal best day is sunday best hour 9 AM angels were hijacked but catholic religion but they are much older and always ready to help
Yup. St Michael is the archangel residing over Sundays. Not many people look into that part but good on you to mention it.

Sometimes i have thoose very realistic dream when something is atacking me then im chanelling "divine light"

Contact Selena Fox through this Facebook Link. She is Wiccan and runs Circle Sanctuary, a world wide community of Wiccans. She may be able to give you someone in your area to give you direct help.

Selena Fox

Reactions: Benway and Lynne