I need help

Paranormalgirl06

Reaction score
I need help. Im a wiccan but idk much to help my boyfriend. A couple years ago he was stupid and played with a oujia board while high. He let a demon out and its been following him since. My boyfriend and i met at job corps and a couple weeks ago i decided that i wanted to go home for good. Well now because I'm not there the demon is possessing my bf and talks to me to get me to leave him so he can finish what he started. Im at the point where i have no idea what to do. I feel worthless to helping and am seeking out help from anyone who knows what to do..

I need help. Im a wiccan but idk much to help my boyfriend. A couple years ago he was stupid and played with a oujia board while high. He let a demon out and its been following him since. My boyfriend and i met at job corps and a couple weeks ago i decided that i wanted to go home for good. Well now because I'm not there the demon is possessing my bf and talks to me to get me to leave him so he can finish what he started. Im at the point where i have no idea what to do. I feel worthless to helping and am seeking out help from anyone who knows what to do..
Hi Paranormalgirl06. So sorry to hear of your experiences. Just know that you are not alone in this. We have some members who have knowledge in this area and can give you advice.

Reactions: jadamz
I am going to move this post to the experiences forum instead of the live thread forum.

I have moved the thread. All ParaNormal Forum (PNF) have access to this forum and will read about your experiences. Hang in there.

Reactions: jadamz and Charleh
Blessed Be, Paranormalgirl. If you are truly dealing with an active possession it's time to call in the clergy. Wiccan or not, a priest is going to be required at this level of possession if it can talk to you through your boyfriend. As it is your boyfriend who is the possessed, it is up to him to accept the help.

Two things I want to address here. First, you are very young. Don't know your boyfriend's age, but you show as 19 by your info. No 19 year old Wiccan has the training to deal with this level of possession, so you yourself are in danger if you continue the relationship. (I can speak on this as a 65 yr. old Wiccan with a great deal of experience.) Until he agrees to seek help, you need to distance yourself from him as the demon is using him to manipulate you.

Second thing I have to bring up simply because it's a possibility. Is your boyfriend manipulating you to get you back and it's not a demon at work here? Have to ask. What other kind of paranormal activity is happening to confirm you are actually working with a demonic source?

Since debi brought up the possibility of your partner possibly manipulating you without any demonic influence, what signs of possession have you noticed? There are certain aspects of possession that simply can’t be faked or ruled as an excited delirium episode.

And Debi’s right about you being too young to know how to handle this. Im a Christian and have studied demonology for years and even then I’m not prepared to deal with some of the supernatural threats out there. So don’t take that statement to heart.

Stay safe. And if you want prayer, just ask. We have no problem doing that.

Reactions: jadamz and Debi
My boyfriend isnt the type to play games. I've physically talked to the demon through my boyfriend, as i just woke up to a phone call from my boyfriend and heard his breathing change and then his voice change. One instant that happened multiple times was that he will wake up with the butter knife he has in his hand and doesn't know how it got there. Right now he's being told that its his time. I fear the worst.

My boyfriend isnt the type to play games. I've physically talked to the demon through my boyfriend, as i just woke up to a phone call from my boyfriend and heard his breathing change and then his voice change. One instant that happened multiple times was that he will wake up with the butter knife he has in his hand and doesn't know how it got there. Right now he's being told that its his time. I fear the worst.
Did he/the demon threaten you with the butter knife?