Hurricane News

Prayers for all who have family in or who themselves live in Florida right now.

The storm track is still up in the air. It's very difficult to exactly predict where the eye will hit. But for those of you who haven't experienced one, everyone focuses on the eye when a storm of that size impacts a huge swath of the state. The bands on the right of the storm will cause the most damage and will either push water in for a bad surge or pull water out of bays, which happened during the last hurricane in Tampa. Right now it appears Sarasota may be the eye target, which is about 40 miles south of Tampa area.

Regardless of where it lands, the State overall will take a beating if it continues to head for Florida.

We just got another letter from the president of the company. All disater precautions have been taken though they don't plan on needing them for the data servers. The company sells servers as a service to some clients, so we have a Dallas data center that is the backup to the Tampa one. A lot of headache for our Tampa people I am sure, and I hope this hurricane does not cause too much damage no matter where it hits.

The hurricane has continued to move further East towards us In Central Florida. We have all of the patio furniture and the BBQ from the backyard stored in our garage. We have food. So we are now as ready as we expect to be. Fingers are crossed.

The hurricane has continued to move further East towards us In Central Florida. We have all of the patio furniture and the BBQ from the backyard stored in our garage. We have food. So we are now as ready as we expect to be. Fingers are crossed.
Prayers out for you and yours, Wands. Keep us posted as you can.

I've got family and friends in FLA. Been keeping all in my thoughts as this comes. I have a good feeling though that they will be alright. Always try to listen to my intuition.