Hurricane Harvey updates

Some scary footage on Weather.com :eek:

Yeah...These things are nothing to play with....Hugo is the exact reason I would never live on the coast again....Then you get these folks who want to stay behind. WTH for! There is nothing you can do!

I've been through 2 Cat 1's when I lived in Florida. Even a CAT 1 causes a lot of damage. My house was moved a few inches on the foundation in one storm. And the tornadoes that normally go with it can cause major damage as well.

Harvey was just classified a CAT 4. I hope people got out of it's way.

I hope people got out of it's way.

Most will I assume. But then you have those people who do not believe cow horns will hook.

Reactions: Paintman
upload_2017-8-27_12-57-13.jpeg

Texas dog seen carrying dog food after Hurricane Harvey | Daily Mail Online

German shepherd pictured carrying his own bag of dog food the morning after Hurricane Harvey is hailed a hero
  • Otis, a German shepherd mix from Stinton, Texas, got loose during Hurricane Harvey on Friday night
  • He was being watched by his owner's grandfather, Salvador Segovia, 65
  • Otis' owner, five-year-old Carter, fled the city because of flooding from the storm
  • On Saturday, a neighbor saw Otis carrying a bag of dog food and took a picture
  • Segovia was able to find Otis Saturday morning after a neighbor saw the pooch carrying a bag of dog food and took a picture

upload_2017-8-27_14-47-54.jpeg

That's one smart dog !

I feel so sad for all the people and animals.

DIPbU__UMAEs9zb.jpg
O....M....G!!!! Residents in nursing home in Texas waiting to be rescued.