Howard Stern Says Podcasting is for Losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never liked this guy from the first day I heard him....which was also the last day I heard him until this clip. He's a conceited SOB who happens to do nasty well. Thought that before this clip and I'll double down on that now.

I also might add that I rarely listen to "radio" anymore, and most of the people I know rarely do, either. It's podcasts for convenience and on demand. And, have you noticed how the "old" guard of radio really, really feel the need to bash podcasts lately? I think they may feel a bit threatened by the new guard coming on duty!

What I found funny was that Stern even attacked those people who have only done satellite radio.
If you've never been a broadcaster on a traditional platform, you are a loser. His words.
I heard what he said about Satellite broadcasters! lol Really? The fastest way to see who really feels threatened is to look for those who are trying to step on the ones coming up the ladder to take their place.

Reactions: Shadow
The man was crying about not having a producer and he wouldn't do a show without one!
How the mighty have fallen. Didn't he used to do everything on his own at one time?

29572q0.gif

Reactions: sal
Status
Not open for further replies.