How to buy a haunted house

JoMama

Life is good
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Looking for a ghostly roommate? Read this ghost hunter's guide to buying a real haunted house first!

In recent years, the public perception of owning a haunted house has gone from being most people’s worst nightmares to damn near enviable, but for those of us who’ve found ourselves living in a home prone to paranormal activity, the situation isn’t always a Tim-Burton dance number or a slam dunk book deal. Living in a haunted home can be a frightening, confusing, and often life-changing experience.. for better or worse.

Still looking for a spooky home to call your very own? If you do want to buy a haunted house, I hope that the first step in the process is to ask yourself just exactly what your motivation is. Are you hoping to end up on your favorite paranormal series? Are you going to convert it into a haunted bed and breakfast? Or are you just hoping to have your own personal experiences with the paranormal?

I’ve put together a series of steps that anyone looking to own a genuine haunted house should diligently stick to. If you find yourself only making it through half the list, you may want to think about abandoning your idea and finding with a nice, quiet, two-story ranch instead.

Step by step instructions with pictures at site!

Reactions: Debi
Having lived in two, I really don't suggest this as an investment! :eek:

No thank you. When my daughter found her place I flat out asked the realtor if it was haunted. Boy did I get the side eye from my kid lol.