Open Lines How Snoory annoyed me (again)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Last night I happened to hear Snoory's first hour. On it was a lovely lady named Karen Dahlman. I had the pleasure of hearing Karen interviewed by our own Bob Bain on the most recently released Farside edition, now found on YouTube. I found her to be an incredible woman with great information when I heard her interview with Bob, so I decided to listen in. (If you haven't caught this one yet, it's excellent!)

Snoory did the worst interview with this woman imaginable! Karen is a powerhouse and loaded with info, yet Whorge turned it into one of his favorite memes....The Whacko People! (Paraphrased below.)

Whorge: So, Karen. Tommy and I were out to dinner tonight and saw two people just get crazy. Thought for a moment we might have to intervene. Have you noticed how people are just becoming Whacko people??? Like something's about to happen? They feel something coming and are just going whacko?" (Mind you, Whorge has been saying this forever, predicting "something big is coming" for years now. Predict something long enough you eventually get it right.)

Now, Karen wasn't even talking about this subject. She'd been on about 10 minutes and off he goes. Then commercial and he says, "When we come back, we'll open up the lines for your stories about Whacko people and for any questions to Karen!"

She was TRYING to talk about her book and about her work on personal transformations through alchemy. Whorge had to make it all about his dinner with Tommy experience. :mad: When you have a guest, it should be about the guest and their info, Whorge....not YOU!

Snoory really is difficult to listen to. I honestly do not know how he has loyal fans any longer with the amazingly insufficient interviewing skills he has. Not only has he never improved, he has gotten even worse as the years have gone by and the lazier he gets. I can't believe the show continues to have acceptable ratings with how much he has dumbed it down.

Reactions: surge
having interviewed karen twice myself... she is a pleasure for anyone who is worth there weight in salt...
Exactly, Jim! I first heard her on your show and found her to be quite interesting. She deserved better than what Snoory did. She was a class act and just went with it, but dang!

I heard that interview. If anybody annoys the crap out of me, it's the Whorge. He sounds like a fifth grader most nights. I can't listen unless it's a topic or guest that seems really interesting but those have been few and far in between. The trouble is, he has no competition other that infomercials at that time of the night.

Reactions: Debi
I wish I had better photoshop skillz.

4t95qh.jpg

Or any photoshop skills.

Reactions: Leo and Debi
No, I found that. I want to phostoshop Noory pics.