How real is the hidden Bible Code?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The hidden code and the prophecies of the Bible | Ancient Code

Excerpt:

In 1997, a book called „The bible Code“ was published by American author Michael Drosnin proposing that the bible has numerous unknown secrets and prophecies hidden within it. Drosnin developed a hypothesis suggesting that inside the original texts of the Bible, there are numerous encrypted prophecies with a secret code, all of which are waiting to be deciphered.

These prophecies, however, are only readable with the help of a code that applies to writing in ancient Hebrew.
During a trip to Israel in 1992, Drosnin came across the code when he met mathematician Eliyahu Rips, who was then investigating different algorithms that allowed encrypted texts to be deciphered.

In his Book ‘the Bible Code’, Drosnin asserts that the Bible’s code predicts the future and that events on Earth can be affected by our actions. The author also argues that many famous assassinations –both from the future and past—were in fact foretold in the Bible, and its code can be deciphered with the help of a Computer Software. After publishing the Bible Code, Drosnin published another book in 2002 called The Bible Code II:The Countdown and The Bible Code III: Saving the World (October 2010).

Mathematicians who remain skeptical suggest that Drosnin’s technique can be applied to find ‘codes’ in nearly every single text, where you would eventually find some sort of ‘hidden code’.

On the other hand, believers who follow the theory proposed by Drosnin ensure that there are still countless possible combinations to try and that the results of these investigations could reveal great secrets to humanity.

Until the third century, it was unknown which texts would actually come to form the Bible. It was the council of Nice in 325 AD who managed to distinguish true from false texts, through “the miracle choice” and determine what should be integrated.

Throughout history, four versions have been maintained to justify the preference for the four canonical books. One version says that the Bishops prayed for a long time until the four texts that were “chosen” flew and landed on the altar on their own.

Another holds that the Gospels were placed on an altar and the apocryphal texts fell on their own while the third story speaks that God was asked to bring down the scriptures which contained false words. Only four were elected. Another version states that the Holy Spirit entered the Nice enclosure taking shape as a dove, whispering to each of the Bishops which were the authentic Gospels.

The hidden code and the prophecies of the Bible | Ancient Code

Excerpt:

In 1997, a book called „The bible Code“ was published by American author Michael Drosnin proposing that the bible has numerous unknown secrets and prophecies hidden within it. Drosnin developed a hypothesis suggesting that inside the original texts of the Bible, there are numerous encrypted prophecies with a secret code, all of which are waiting to be deciphered.

These prophecies, however, are only readable with the help of a code that applies to writing in ancient Hebrew.
During a trip to Israel in 1992, Drosnin came across the code when he met mathematician Eliyahu Rips, who was then investigating different algorithms that allowed encrypted texts to be deciphered.

In his Book ‘the Bible Code’, Drosnin asserts that the Bible’s code predicts the future and that events on Earth can be affected by our actions. The author also argues that many famous assassinations –both from the future and past—were in fact foretold in the Bible, and its code can be deciphered with the help of a Computer Software. After publishing the Bible Code, Drosnin published another book in 2002 called The Bible Code II:The Countdown and The Bible Code III: Saving the World (October 2010).

Mathematicians who remain skeptical suggest that Drosnin’s technique can be applied to find ‘codes’ in nearly every single text, where you would eventually find some sort of ‘hidden code’.

On the other hand, believers who follow the theory proposed by Drosnin ensure that there are still countless possible combinations to try and that the results of these investigations could reveal great secrets to humanity.

Until the third century, it was unknown which texts would actually come to form the Bible. It was the council of Nice in 325 AD who managed to distinguish true from false texts, through “the miracle choice” and determine what should be integrated.

Throughout history, four versions have been maintained to justify the preference for the four canonical books. One version says that the Bishops prayed for a long time until the four texts that were “chosen” flew and landed on the altar on their own.

Another holds that the Gospels were placed on an altar and the apocryphal texts fell on their own while the third story speaks that God was asked to bring down the scriptures which contained false words. Only four were elected. Another version states that the Holy Spirit entered the Nice enclosure taking shape as a dove, whispering to each of the Bishops which were the authentic Gospels.

personally, I never believed in the Bible Code. Reading, prayer and pondering are the key to understanding the scriptures...

Reactions: Paintman
personally, I never believed in the Bible Code. Reading, prayer and pondering are the key to understanding the scriptures...
I find it amusing and huge strike against it that the author of the Bible Code said he found George Noory's name in it.

Reactions: Paintman
I read the bible code and severe subsequent books on this topic. It seems there is merit to it. The problem is you don't know where to look until the event happens. The book discusses the theory that the text may also be read 3 dimensionally as in a hologram and my contain info on everyone. Hmmm food for thought

Reactions: Debi
Hebrew quabbalah has been around for a very long time, indeed. So has the Greek quabbalah. Hermetic quabbalah less so, but no less useful.
As I read this, my first thought was, "OMG....what if this is all code for the Hologram?!!!"

Reactions: Lynne
As I read this, my first thought was, "OMG....what if this is all code for the Hologram?!!!"
Quabbalah as holographic projection has been around as a practice since the early 1990's... it was something of a fad back then. I remember a colleague of mine building a VR simulation (remember those?) of some discoveries he had made in a text - uncanny stuff!

Quabbalah as holographic projection has been around as a practice since the early 1990's... it was something of a fad back then. I remember a colleague of mine building a VR simulation (remember those?) of some discoveries he had made in a text - uncanny stuff!
That is quite interesting, Doc. I wonder if we used these codes if we would build a template of something resembling the universe. Hmmm.....

That is quite interesting, Doc. I wonder if we used these codes if we would build a template of something resembling the universe. Hmmm.....
I do not know. It may depend upon the text or texts used as source material.

The simulation he dropped me into very much resembled a temple from Attic Greece. I had thought he was pulling my leg until I read his code; it analyzed the text using the English Quabbalah and generated the objects in the simspace from that data. None of it was assembled by him.