Open Lines Hot lingerie!

And is it just me, or does that metrosexual look like Matt (I have a chip on my shoulder) Damon?
Hmmmm....I do believe there is quite a resemblence....now that I've actually looked at the picture again. I have been trying to avoid looking at that picture! It's just disturbing to me on a gut level.

Reactions: Seahunter
.............................it was so much simpler when the only question was boxer or briefs................everyone is trying to change us. I am man and the closest I get to wearing lingerie is being close to a female wearing lingerie.

We had the thread of "designer sperm" and now this ! Is there a movement trying to challenge males into becoming woman ?, or trying to make men's role redundant ? Does the gay community have something to do with this ? Look , whatever one does in the privacy of their home is their business , when someone try's to influence others sexuality then something is far wrong , always a motive behind this or do you think this is harmless !

Reactions: Debi
We had the thread of "designer sperm" and now this ! Is there a movement trying to challenge males into becoming woman ?, or trying to make men's role redundant ? Does the gay community have something to do with this ? Look , whatever one does in the privacy of their home is their business , when someone try's to influence others sexuality then something is far wrong , always a motive behind this or do you think this is harmless !
I don't know if these types of "guys" think they're proving something or not, or if it is a power trip for the woman in their lives. All I know is there is not one single guy I know that would be caught dead wearing anything like in these pictures. Like I said before, I don't mind a manly man showing a sensitive side, but men need to remain men! They don't have to be jerks, and they can even cry occasionally, but dress like a man, act like a man, and be a man.

Reactions: Speedbird and Debi
They want to take the fight out of the men...get rid of that warrior side that might interfere with the total control they wish to have. Don't forget, they're already hitting you guys with estrogen hidden in many foods! Our young men get quite a dose of that on a regular basis.

They have the ability to "grow" their own warriors now with the DNA abilities at their fingertips. The rest of you guys are supposed to become worker bees, IMO. Which is why you see me jumping up and down over all the DNA manipulation going on. I know this sounds rather woo woo and out there, but it's honestly the way I see it.

They want to take the fight out of the men...get rid of that warrior side that might interfere with the total control they wish to have. Don't forget, they're already hitting you guys with estrogen hidden in many foods! Our young men get quite a dose of that on a regular basis.

They have the ability to "grow" their own warriors now with the DNA abilities at their fingertips. The rest of you guys are supposed to become worker bees, IMO. Which is why you see me jumping up and down over all the DNA manipulation going on. I know this sounds rather woo woo and out there, but it's honestly the way I see it.
That's true, men are becoming more female every day. It's that darn soy milk in their dandy coffees. Good points Ma.

Oh, it's not just in your soy milk, Roy. It's in your chicken, your beef, and many other foods and products out there:

Many people do not realise that that estrogen and estrogen-mimics are widely found in food and the environment. Synthetic hormones like synthetic estrogens are commonly fed to animals in industrialised countries, and found also in pesticides and herbicides, and these end up on our dinner plates. Stay away from meats and dairy products produced by such commercial farming methods, and canned foods too. There is good reason why organic foods are gaining in popularity, even though they may seem to cost more.

Watch out also for xenoestrogens, chemical compounds with a hormone-like effect on the body. These substances are usually petrochemical-based, and most of them mimic estrogen. Xenoestrogens lurk in everyday items like personal care products / toiletries (soap, artificial fragrances like perfumes and air fresheners, cosmetics etc.), plastics (plastic food wrap, plastic bottles, styrofoam food containers), car exhaust, carpeting, furniture, panelling, paints, solvents and lacquers, household cleaners like detergents, and even medicine.

Xenoestrogens were relatively recently introduced into the environment, produced by industrial, agricultural, and chemical companies. Industrial waste products are loaded with these estrogen mimics.

Then there are phytoestrogens, plants with an estrogen like effect, such as soya and flaxseed.

Oh, it's not just in your soy milk, Roy. It's in your chicken, your beef, and many other foods and products out there:

Many people do not realise that that estrogen and estrogen-mimics are widely found in food and the environment. Synthetic hormones like synthetic estrogens are commonly fed to animals in industrialised countries, and found also in pesticides and herbicides, and these end up on our dinner plates. Stay away from meats and dairy products produced by such commercial farming methods, and canned foods too. There is good reason why organic foods are gaining in popularity, even though they may seem to cost more.

Watch out also for xenoestrogens, chemical compounds with a hormone-like effect on the body. These substances are usually petrochemical-based, and most of them mimic estrogen. Xenoestrogens lurk in everyday items like personal care products / toiletries (soap, artificial fragrances like perfumes and air fresheners, cosmetics etc.), plastics (plastic food wrap, plastic bottles, styrofoam food containers), car exhaust, carpeting, furniture, panelling, paints, solvents and lacquers, household cleaners like detergents, and even medicine.

Xenoestrogens were relatively recently introduced into the environment, produced by industrial, agricultural, and chemical companies. Industrial waste products are loaded with these estrogen mimics.

Then there are phytoestrogens, plants with an estrogen like effect, such as soya and flaxseed.
Oh I know, it's everywhere! :eek: Even in the darn tap water. :mad:

I'm a believer that men should be men...it's who God intended you to be! And for all the feminist shouting and yelling, I think we women as a whole prefer you guys just the way you are. But I do see men as under attack these days, and there is ALWAYS an agenda when this kind of thing happens.

Reactions: Seahunter