OK, after a quick read, I see where you may have a locality issue here. Appalachian Mountains....known portal source. The place is steeped in paranormal activity to start with.

A quick suggestion or three. Since you already sage, AFTER you sage, try burning Palo Santo wood to draw in positive energy. Next, let's talk some barriers. Salt is a good starting point for you and your home. After you cleanse with sage and do the Palo Santo, lay a salt barrier around your home outside. PRAY while you do this. St. Michael's Prayer is on this forum above. Use this to keep the bad stuff OUT of your home.

Now, dealing with the things outside is not so easy. There may be nothing you can do to change an outside problem other than "warding" the land area. I suggest you get several St. Benedict medals and place them at the four corners of your property. Use the prayer that comes with those as you place them. I also use one in my home as well, but the four corners of my property (the four directions) all have the St. Benedict's medals and that tends to keep the bad stuff out of the perimeter. You can get the medals online and they don't cost much.

Give this a try and see if it helps.

OK, after a quick read, I see where you may have a locality issue here. Appalachian Mountains....known portal source. The place is steeped in paranormal activity to start with.

A quick suggestion or three. Since you already sage, AFTER you sage, try burning Palo Santo wood to draw in positive energy. Next, let's talk some barriers. Salt is a good starting point for you and your home. After you cleanse with sage and do the Palo Santo, lay a salt barrier around your home outside. PRAY while you do this. St. Michael's Prayer is on this forum above. Use this to keep the bad stuff OUT of your home.

Now, dealing with the things outside is not so easy. There may be nothing you can do to change an outside problem other than "warding" the land area. I suggest you get several St. Benedict medals and place them at the four corners of your property. Use the prayer that comes with those as you place them. I also use one in my home as well, but the four corners of my property (the four directions) all have the St. Benedict's medals and that tends to keep the bad stuff out of the perimeter. You can get the medals online and they don't cost much.

Thank you so so much! To pin point the area a bit better, we are located in eastern, KY. I’m not sure if that matters.

I have been wanting to get some Palo Santo for a while now. I’ll be ordering some ASAP! Do you have any recommendations on where to get the medals? Also, (sorry for so many questions), how often should I do the salt? Again, thank you so much! It’s so kind of you to take time out of your day to help me and explain everything for me.

Thank you so so much! To pin point the area a bit better, we are located in eastern, KY. I’m not sure if that matters.

I have been wanting to get some Palo Santo for a while now. I’ll be ordering some ASAP! Do you have any recommendations on where to get the medals? Also, (sorry for so many questions), how often should I do the salt? Again, thank you so much! It’s so kind of you to take time out of your day to help me and explain everything for me.
No problem. And once again, sorry to be late to the thread for you.

Eastern Kentucky is rife with the paranormal. I'm familiar with the area to a degree.

The medals can be from anyone online. Go with the cheaper versions. It's the INTENTION of the medals, not the fanciness or cost, that counts. The salt barrier will wane with the storms, so Morton salt works well if you get soaked once or twice. If you can pour close to the foundation, you may have that last for several rains and once it builds up in the soil, you'll have a good barrier that will last longer. Just be persistent and don't give up on it.

In your situation, you may always have some activity simply because of the location. However, the LESS you interact with it, the better. Remember, you can tell it to leave your place. You are in charge. Don't feed it fear. Tell it that it is not welcome and does not have your permission to touch, appear, or harass you in any way. These things feed off fear, so keep your faith in high gear and order it out.

Keep us posted on how it goes. If you continue to have too much activity, let us know and we'll move to the next level. Try this first and see if this holds the line for you.

No problem. And once again, sorry to be late to the thread for you.

Eastern Kentucky is rife with the paranormal. I'm familiar with the area to a degree.

The medals can be from anyone online. Go with the cheaper versions. It's the INTENTION of the medals, not the fanciness or cost, that counts. The salt barrier will wane with the storms, so Morton salt works well if you get soaked once or twice. If you can pour close to the foundation, you may have that last for several rains and once it builds up in the soil, you'll have a good barrier that will last longer. Just be persistent and don't give up on it.

In your situation, you may always have some activity simply because of the location. However, the LESS you interact with it, the better. Remember, you can tell it to leave your place. You are in charge. Don't feed it fear. Tell it that it is not welcome and does not have your permission to touch, appear, or harass you in any way. These things feed off fear, so keep your faith in high gear and order it out.

Keep us posted on how it goes. If you continue to have too much activity, let us know and we'll move to the next level. Try this first and see if this holds the line for you.

The medals can also be purchased at Catholic book and religious supply shops, a call to a local parish can direct you to the shop nearest you. I have such a shop less than a mile from me, and the inexpensive medals go for about $1 each. Some larger Catholic parishes also have their own small shops where such religious articles can be purchased, then blessed by parish priest(s).

Dog lover, you can find a Saint Benedict's medal at Amazon.
Or what Duke said. I buy my stuff from a little company in the Upper Peninsula.

Reactions: Debi

I totally agree with Debi’s advice. I would have suggested exactly the same.

On the creature that looks half man and dog like, I thought of a Skinwalker right away. If you’re not familier they are Native American and practice the Dark occult. They can shape shift. There is also the dog man but they are reported a little differently. Since you reported Seeing Native American spirits maybe this is related. Just something to consider.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hello everyone. I’m new here. I’d really like some suggestions, insight, tips, ANYTHING really. My childhood home has what I believe to be multiple entities roaming the property. I’ll try to type this out in order, but forgive me if I’m a bit scattered, as a lot has happened.

As I mentioned above this was my childhood home. I no longer live there, but my mom, step dad and teenage sister still do. Back in 2009 my mom had the first experience. She was woke in the middle of the night to what felt like, someone dragging her down the bed. Her second experience was a woman standing at the bottom of her bed. At this point in time I had my first experience. I was 17. Up late on the phone (about 1 AM) and I heard a child say my name. I was completely freaked out and joined my middle sister in her bed that night. In this same time frame (2009) my youngest sister told my step dad one day (she was 7 at the time) that she saw (and these are her words) a Indian man with only bottoms on and face paint, standing in the hallway. My step dad didn’t believe her. He at this point had no experiences.

Fast forward to 2012. My mom started seeing shadow people. Slender with long fingers. They wake her often whispering above her as she sleeps. My mom is sick. She has heart failure and I feel as though they prey on her. It happened here or there at first, but as years has gone by she sees them more. In this time frame my mom and step dad woke up one night (and this might sound crazy) to what looked like large bats flying around their bedroom. It was dark so they couldn’t see any details. Just large bat like creatures. They watched, shocked for about 20 seconds and then turned the light on. Nothing was there. My step dad finally had his first experience. Since then he has heard things and now believes something is in the house.

Now here is where things get really dang scary. A handful of occasions my mom has seen a humanoid like creature outside of her home in the backyard. We live in the Appalachian mountains and are surrounded by mountains and woods. It’s always on all fours and she said it has what looks like human skin with hair here and there and it’s bottom half looks animal, while it’s top half human. It’s bald. It’s never been seen inside. Usually her dog alerts her, barking. She’ll go to a window or outside to check things out and see it. She hasn’t seen it in a couple of months.

Her last two experiences.. One was this past winter. She heard something on her back porch. She goes to check it out and sees a haggard looking woman’s head. No body. Just a head. She said it looked very old and scary. Her last experience was last week. She was sitting on the couch and saw something from the corner of her eye. She turned around quickly and saw a curly haired old woman staring at her. She said it must have been mere seconds, but felt like minutes and then she vanished.

My step dad and teenage sister have both had their own experiences, noises, hearing their names being called (like I did). But nothing to the extremes my mom has. I have to add, though the paranormal experiences started before this, I did play with an Ouija board several times in this home with my middle sister and friends. I would never touch one now.

We are just at a loss here. I sage my home regularly and want to sage my mom’s home, but she is afraid I’ll anger something. We don’t have any open psychic mediums (that I’m aware of), to possibly help us. My mom also doesn’t have the money to hire anyone for help. Please, tell me your thoughts? And before anyone asks, there are no mental illnesses at play here. If you’ve read this far, thank you. It’s late here, so please ignore all typos, ect. I just needed to get this typed out quickly. Again, any and all input welcome.

Dog lover,
Sorry your going threw that, I hope everything they suggested worked for you. Now I know negative things can appear to be many different people for say. Most ppl think it is the house that is haunted, but most time it is the land. If your mom us getting more of the sightings, it knows your mom is in a weaken stage, and they spirits negative things take advantage of that. I pray all them worked out for you. Now I seen you messed with a spirit board, did you close the conversation the right way?
Unfortunately people think they are not real with the misunderstanding that the board is not the key but the player is.
As for the native American research what tribe was known in your area, and try to get a medicine man from that tribe to go out there.
If non of the suggestion gave worked please look into a deliverance priest or have a exorcism done on the house.