Hoopoe signification?

celinebl

Reaction score
Hi

I sum up

last night i had some contact (sentient) with a person whom i know has passed, my thread ab it is there
strange crying spell

today i asked for an obvious sign
I heard tapping noises on my window seal (bedroom, where the experience happened last night) and when i turned around (I was busy doing work stuff) i saw a hoopoe

Now i have never seen such a bird i had to look it up on Google to find the name. Im scare AF now because im not sure what this means, it seems likle a sign as i asked around and nobody has ever seen one.

Pic included

I know they are sacred in certain civilations, bad as good, so does anyone here any knowledge of the meaning of this sign?

Ta
hoopoe.jpg

A beautiful bird. Looks similar to a pigeon. What country is this in?

Reactions: ParanormalMom
I just read a bit on this bird. They are making a come back so it just may be there are some in your area. I don’t think you should read anything bad into it. I would feel blessed to see one.

Hi celinebl,

the problem with asking for an "obvious sign" is it leaves too much room for interpretation and speculation if and when something unusual happens in your surroundings. You have no chance in honestly discerning what would be a true sign and what would be happenstance, leaving any interpretation up to you. For starters, how long is one willing to wait for such a sign? An hour, a day, a week, a month, etc? The longer one waits, the more chance something seemingly unusual in your daily routine will occur and will get noticed by you. If you need to ask if it is significant with regards to your request, "obviously" it wasn't "obvious" to you anyway. One would think that a deceased person trying to communicate with you would use something you would relate to unequivocally. Now if the deceased person loved this specific bird species, or you had talked about this bird during your contact, you would have more reason to believe it was an actual sign, even more so if the bird itself was uncommon or even non-existing in your country (which it isn't).

I agree with Lynne. You got the chance to observe (and photograph) some of France's lovely wildlife. That in itself is great on any given day. On a similar note, I myself have only observed wild green woodpeckers twice in my lifetime coming to my garden. They're not that rare here yet getting to see one still poses quite a challenge. Have a great day.

Reactions: celinebl