hints I had before 9 11 struck

That's a cool gift Oz. Glad you found that, Ghostkind. Thanks for showing me that thread on your missing item and how oz helped you recover it. Very cool.

Reactions: ozentity
You sound cool oz. I hear you are a real psychic. That is very cool. Thanks Lynne. I appreciate that. My better half tells me that too. If I was meant to do all that I'd have had the calling early on. I agree that it seems to have off and on periods for me. My 30's were the last years it was the strongest. I do get weird happenings and do feel spiritual about it. I'm very open minded. We have a shaman that comes to clean our fish pond and his mom lived here with his dad before us. Step dad. I worry how he likes us here but so far, been good and he says this land is blessed. So that makes me feel safe. He tells me I might be a medium. My hubby jokes no, I'm a small. Now a medium though. ha
You too boo.I tried to reply earlier about a premonition but my computer shut down strangely for half a day,am not going to comment on the subject as I feel its a bit much,may do later.I over think things too much to be a phychic but may try to overcome this.Cheers.

I'm looking for a box of our Christmas ornaments that I haven't seen in two years. Our move and I thought they were in Houston mix up down there still. But it's all up here and haven't seen it. I'm thinking now he put a blanket over them and they are covered up with other stuff on top. Going to have to check it all again but with painful foot, it's harder to. Just thought I'd see if anything pops out at you on which area to check first for the ornaments. In our storage and lot of boxes of Christmas stuff there. Just guess go over it all earlier than Dec. Getting ready to go see what shows up. I can't imagine how they could just all disappear like that. I had a scooter that year we moved and wasn't able to label that box and now a big confusion. Sure wish I'd labeled it now. ugh Thanks Oz. Just thought I'd share that mystery since you were so great to Ghostkind, my good friend I've known a long time now. Thanks for helping her that way. Glad you came here.

Reactions: ghostkind
I do too. It is a mess down there. Three or four rows of boxes and on top the Santa's and lighted things. Trees. Years collecting it all. I love to put it up again. Getting in Holidays spirit. Halloween first. Thanks if anyone has advice psychically where to begin. LOL Or else just still go without them this year. I know they are there somewhere though.

Reactions: ghostkind
I do too. It is a mess down there. Three or four rows of boxes and on top the Santa's and lighted things. Trees. Years collecting it all. I love to put it up again. Getting in Holidays spirit. Halloween first. Thanks if anyone has advice psychically where to begin. LOL Or else just still go without them this year. I know they are there somewhere though.
The only thing that's coming through is louvre doors or venation blinds behind the ornaments,its not coming through strongly.

Thanks. That sounds familiar and we do have those doors in the storage and I think blinds like that down there. You are really gifted. I have feelings in things that come but not like a gift of psychic way. Do you ever do readings? I miss my parents a lot and we were very close. I think of getting with that Theresa Copato for a reading but waiting list and they want money up front. So wasn't sure then. But I know they watch over me and dad was a loud ghost. Left me good signs he got there safe. But I'm really interested in this with how I am. I think I just have a little esp.

Reactions: ozentity
I don't know what louvre is but I think those are our storage doors down there. And paintings my dad had. Lot of them in hallway not up yet. I'll go check after our outing at lunch. Hugs Oz. Thank you It would be hard to pick up on that I know. I appreciate what you got though. Hugs Some are very special I never should have packed in another box. I ran out of room repacking them in newer boxes and one escaped me. That darned scooter time. I couldn't bend over to reach it to label it and we were rushed. Things happen in life we can't control. Just sorry that happened now.

Louvre doors are the ones with wooden slats,thats what we call them in Oz.It looked like directly in front of them.I don't think I'm gifted,just really sensitive and a little crazy(or maybe a lot)Hope I could help you.There was a $100 000 dollar reward here for info on a mans dissapearence,the guy was the image of my young brother that died at 23.When I saw the pic I got an image and my bro's voice telling me the guy was buried in his favourite water hole.Its in another state but I'm too scared the police will think I'm involved,Sort of like your 9/11 preview,if I inform them.

Reactions: ghostkind and Lynne