Hi everyone!

Mikaru

Reaction score
I thought I would introduce myself after lurking for a time.
My name is Mike. I’ve had experience with entities since I was 4. It started by hearing things like footsteps, my name being called, and chains rattling ( I know, stereotypical ghost). I was neglected and abused as a child so I did a lot on my own. I always felt drawn to the basement as I could feel something watching dark watching over me. I say dark because it was unknown to me and I couldn’t see it so there was a bit of a creepy feeling but I wasn’t alone down there.

I was around 6 years old when I found my moms old shoebox cassette recorder which had a microphone. I was pretending that I was a star singing my heart out and then listening to it. Well, there was a male voice trying to talk over my singing. I decided to try again. Sure enough he was there. I couldn’t wrap my head around what was going on but again, I wasn’t alone. I don’t remember anything that was said between us or even how long we talked before my mom pulled the plug on it after hearing what I was doing. She said it was evil and to never do it again.

So I found out that if I sat very quietly, and still. This is hard for me to explain. I would dial in, I thought of it much like a radio tuner, until I could hear a voice. Sometimes I would be on the right frequency but have to wait for awhile before I heard anyone and other times it would seem as though they were waiting for me. I was very young 7 maybe. I mostly got a firm but kind male voice. Very fatherly and expected discipline. He would mentor me and also share secret things about other people that he would sometimes tell me to share with them. He would give me the words to say while I was talking.

I don’t know how or why but I lost that ability and turned my attention to evps. When I say evp I do not include the spirit box. I think it’s a different ballgame and I’m not really sold on it.

I’d type more but my phone is dying lol

My name is Mike. I’ve had experience with entities since I was 4. It started by hearing things like footsteps, my name being called, and chains rattling ( I know, stereotypical ghost). I was neglected and abused as a child so I did a lot on my own. I always felt drawn to the basement as I could feel something watching dark watching over me. I say dark because it was unknown to me and I couldn’t see it so there was a bit of a creepy feeling but I wasn’t alone down there.

I was around 6 years old when I found my moms old shoebox cassette recorder which had a microphone. I was pretending that I was a star singing my heart out and then listening to it. Well, there was a male voice trying to talk over my singing. I decided to try again. Sure enough he was there. I couldn’t wrap my head around what was going on but again, I wasn’t alone. I don’t remember anything that was said between us or even how long we talked before my mom pulled the plug on it after hearing what I was doing. She said it was evil and to never do it again.

So I found out that if I sat very quietly, and still. This is hard for me to explain. I would dial in, I thought of it much like a radio tuner, until I could hear a voice. Sometimes I would be on the right frequency but have to wait for awhile before I heard anyone and other times it would seem as though they were waiting for me. I was very young 7 maybe. I mostly got a firm but kind male voice. Very fatherly and expected discipline. He would mentor me and also share secret things about other people that he would sometimes tell me to share with them. He would give me the words to say while I was talking.

I don’t know how or why but I lost that ability and turned my attention to evps. When I say evp I do not include the spirit box. I think it’s a different ballgame and I’m not really sold on it.

Hi Mikaru Mike. Thanks for sharing. Now that you have broken the posting ice, please share more.

Hi Mikaru Mike. Thanks for sharing. Now that you have broken the posting ice, please share more.
I would enjoy sharing my travels through the paranormal and occult. However, some of it is pretty dark (blood magick) and other things that are probably frowned upon. I’ve known demons and angels alike. Maybe when I get to know you guys better I’ll share some of that simply to fill in the blanks. I will not share how to do any dark, or even questionable magick.

Onward! I’ve lived in haunted places all my life which caused me to believe that spirits are everywhere. Day and night. I have many evps to share if I can figure out how lol

I’ve seen apparitions, orbs, and other things like a doorknob turning, unlatched and opening a door.

Mild poltergeist activity where a plate of food was thrown across my bedroom when I was a teenager. Also, I woke up once to find my dresser had fallen on my chest.

Lately, I’ve spoken with my visitors about their habit of scaring me to get attention. They stopped. They stopped everything. Can’t even get an evp anymore. lol

Glad you came out of the shadows! Official welcome here. :)

Interestng experiences. Sounds like you've been a bit of a magnet for activity.

Reactions: Mikaru
Interesting experienced and I ;ook forward to reading more of your posts in the future

Welcome and nice to meet you mikaru. Are you from the US ? Just asking because your name is not common here.

First let me say how sad I am to hear of your childhood situation. Kids seem to be more open and sensitive to this stuff. I’m looking forward to hearing more of your stories.

Love the story of accidentally finding EVP evidence. Especially on a cassette. Most people here are not comfortable with EVP, like your mom was.