Hi all

Is there anybody out there I have the Saturday night fever and I'm a new member I listen to Bob from the far side religiously it's a great show and fantastic interviews specially with Bob Mitchell outstanding
Welcome to the forum Roche! Stop by the live thread and have a chat. Tuesday we all listen to bobs show and have live discussions with him as we listen.

Is there anybody out there I have the Saturday night fever and I'm a new member I listen to Bob from the far side religiously it's a great show and fantastic interviews specially with Bob Mitchell outstanding
Welcome, Roche! Wonderful to have a new family member here on the forum! Please do join us tonight for the Saturday night fun on the Live Chat thread. We all have a lot of fun together. I can promise you'll be warmly greeted by all of our members. :)

We're glad to have Bob's fans join us!

Last edited:
Reactions: Roche Robertson
welcome aboard roche and drop by the live chats and hang out

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to let any and all new members know, once you are in the live chat thread, it's like a black hole. You fall off the count that shows on the forum as if you are not here. You cannot rely on the member's on line count, so even if it shows only one or two people here, that is a false count as there may be many more members on the live chat just not showing in that count. Come on in and chat with us during the shows!

Welcome Roche!
We have SciFi Saturdays here...serial and scifi movie run by T-Bob and Armand. Come join us tonight at 10(?)pm EST