Herbals and alternatives

tail.jpg

where are my scissors...........oh, a plant

could not resist:)

Reactions: Debi
My insurance company decided I was dead...yes, you heard me correctly.

I'm gonna catch such hell from you guys for this, :rolleyes: but my girlfriend has been fighting to prove she is alive for the past several years. Somewhere in between Social Security and the IRS wires have got crossed and she has mistakenly been labeled as deceased. The first time it happened, I claimed her on my taxes, and the IRS tried to sue me for tax fraud for claiming a depended that was deceased :eek:

A lot of people I know insist on using fish meds. They claim that they are made with the same components as human medicine, so there is no difference, but for a fraction of the cost.
Me personally, I would love to start up a little herbal garden full of stuff like Chamomile and Confrey and the like, but I'm not very good with plants :(

I'm gonna catch such hell from you guys for this, :rolleyes: but my girlfriend has been fighting to prove she is alive for the past several years. Somewhere in between Social Security and the IRS wires have got crossed and she has mistakenly been labeled as deceased. The first time it happened, I claimed her on my taxes, and the IRS tried to sue me for tax fraud for claiming a depended that was deceased :eek:
Have you taken her pulse lately? Does she have a reflection in the mirror? (Ohhhh, I tried to stop but just couldn't!) She has my sympathies. It's not easy to straighten it out.

I've dealt with it one other time. I'm in a second marriage, and my husband's ex-wife had the EXACT same name as I do, including the maiden and married name. When we tried to file with the IRS the first year and the social security numbers didn't match, it took quite awhile to get that untangled with them.

Reactions: Malakai
A lot of people I know insist on using fish meds. They claim that they are made with the same components as human medicine, so there is no difference, but for a fraction of the cost.
Me personally, I would love to start up a little herbal garden full of stuff like Chamomile and Confrey and the like, but I'm not very good with plants :(
I grew herbs and sold them for many years, Malakai. You CAN'T kill them, especially Comfrey! Just put comfry under a tree or in the shade. Give it a try! I've even run them over with a lawnmower and had them bounce right back. I'm actually going to grow a few medicinals for myself and a few friends this year again.

Hmmm...maybe your girlfriend really is a vampire! LOL

Reactions: surge and Debi
I grew herbs and sold them for many years, Malakai. You CAN'T kill them, especially Comfrey! Just put comfry under a tree or in the shade. Give it a try! I've even run them over with a lawnmower and had them bounce right back. I'm actually going to grow a few medicinals for myself and a few friends this year again.
I just got a 3 herb starter plant at Trader Joes today.

Reactions: surge and Debi
YAY!!! I'm growing what I promised you I would share with you. ;) Got it started.