Help knowing if I was being haunted or not

That's very interesting. Is there a thread where you posted more about it? I'd love to know more about it.

And I definitely agree with you that the church must have watered it down a bit.
Maybe somewhere in a few comments but never a thread. But I’ve personally dealt with evil spirits, including shadow people and the hat man. And they’re hard to get rid of.

You mentioned your eldest sister is a Wiccan. Have you ever brought up any of these encounters up with her, if that’s her thing? I know all wiccans are different and not all of them are into that kind of thing.
Now that you mention it, I don't think I have actually, I probably should. See if anything sounds familiar to her.

My sister is very open to the supernatural, and she is one of the reasons why I always took an interest to it as well since a young age.
Get the salt.......
All jokes aside that must have been terrifying. Did any of you take any action to deal with that after it happened?

I couldn't tell you, but knowing her she probably must have tried making some sort of cleansing ritual or at least lit up some incense. I know she was very scared and that she has always been freaked out by that story though (with good reason). When it happened I must have been around 5 years old.

Maybe somewhere in a few comments but never a thread. But I’ve personally dealt with evil spirits, including shadow people and the hat man. And they’re hard to get rid of.

I can only imagine, I hope I don't have to take any action against it, but so far it is looking that way. What would be the best way to start?

Do you care to expand on those experiences a bit more? I'm very intrigued.

Reactions: Charleh
I can only imagine, I hope I don't have to take any action against it, but so far it is looking that way. What would be the best way to start?

Do you care to expand on those experiences a bit more? I'm very intrigued.
Maybe tomorrow I’ll share my stories. Let’s focus on your issue right now though.

This is occurring in your home right?

And what are your religious or spiritual beliefs? I mean I’m gonna say what I believe anyway but it’s good to know where you stand on this so other like minded people on the forum can share their insights as well.

Maybe tomorrow I’ll share my stories. Let’s focus on your issue right now though.

This is occurring in your home right?

No problem ^^

And yes, all of them occurred in my apartment/the building stairs.

And what are your religious or spiritual beliefs? I mean I’m gonna say what I believe anyway but it’s good to know where you stand on this so other like minded people on the forum can share their insights as well.

I have a very open mind when it comes to religion and spiritual beliefs and I'l always willing to learn more.
And while I don't follow a specific religion but I do believe the Christian God exists (which I suppose is the same as the Hebrew God/Allah). But I also don't rule the possibility of other gods existing as well or even them all being different interpretations of the same force, I try not to rule out other people's faith for lack of first hand experience. I have also had wiccan experiences in the past.

Welcome to the PNF Wisp. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us too.

You have been posting with one of the most appropriate persons available. Charleh can explain a lot about shadows, demons, and related interactions with humans.

I’ve not had any demon-like experiences. So I’ll just read what you two have to say.

I’m psychic and experience telepathic and empathic communications and premonitions. Though those might not exactly fit in with your own stories, I share that to make a point about hallucination inducing materials. I used to seriously abuse drugs and alcohol together when I was a teenager. By age 16, I started hearing and/or thinking other peoples’ thoughts. It is a common question on this form to be asked, “With what I am experiencing, could it be I’m going crazy?” To ensure the substance abuse wasn’t messing with my mine, I gave it all up. The psychic occurrences continued.

Good news is that it wasn’t the chemicals causing me to image those events. Great news, I drink wine again now .

By the way, my refrigerator- which is positioned about 20 feet behind my chair in the family room - makes a lot of odd noises. Yesterday in fact I asked my GF if one of our pets was choking? She pointed at the fridge. So a growling sound would not be out of the realm of others sounds I might expect too.

Reactions: Lynne
No problem ^^

And yes, all of them occurred in my apartment/the building stairs.

I have a very open mind when it comes to religion and spiritual beliefs and I'l always willing to learn more.
And while I don't follow a specific religion but I do believe the Christian God exists (which I suppose is the same as the Hebrew God/Allah). But I also don't rule the possibility of other gods existing as well or even them all being different interpretations of the same force, I try not to rule out other people's faith for lack of first hand experience. I have also had wiccan experiences in the past.
Ok well it’s your place so you have your own authority to order the spirits out. If you want protection, try the St. Michael Prayer. Just about everyone here swears by it.
73030EAC-104E-44E4-B4AD-F513B20BFA81.jpeg

Shadow people for some reason don’t seem to answer to the nane of Jesus, so try the names of God found in the Old Testament. Some believe they might be Jinn which are supernatural creatures with free will, and strangely enough, aren’t immortal. They don’t seem to answer to Jesus, but jinn will answer to the name of Allah by muslims practicing Ruqya (their form of exorcism) according to what I’ve read up, the name Elohim should do the trick if Allah doesn’t sit right with you. Here’s the names of God of the Old Testament for your reference.
image.jpg

Hi Wisps and welcome to the forum.

I have had experience with the Hat man and Shadow people. I differ a bit in my interpretation of them from Charleh. I feel these may actually be interdimensional in nature and not demonic in the Christian way. They may be Djinn, but we simply don't know.

One of the things about them is they usually are observers only and don't cause problems such as possession or oppression. They are unnerving for sure. There are two researchers out there that do some good investigating of them. Rosemary Ellen Guilley and also Heidi Hollis. You might look them up online for some further insight on the activites of these entities.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Wisps and welcome to the forum. I’m a little late to the discussion but I’d like to weigh in. How you approach these things depends on your beliefs. We honor and respect everyones faith. Charleh and I have a Christian perspective but there are others here to advise you if you have another faith.

Since these things seem to happen when smoking maybe giving that up for a while might help you determine if this is part of the equation. Do other people witness these events? Or are they only visible to you?

I hope these are isolated events and your life is peaceful from now on. Keep us posted on your progress.