Help! Being attacked while asleep.

Thanks for everyone who has replied. I will try and be strong and recite the prayer before bed. I'm not into the occult and have weak physic abilities. I have had 2 visits by the hooded one. I told you about the lollipop experience above the 2nd one was so frightening that I am crying just thinking about it. My dream was I walked into the bathroom and looked into the full length mirror. I saw myself and the hooded being next to me. I became frozen and couldn't move. Tears rolled down my face as huge jaws came out from under the hood and latch on around my neck. It felt like my energy or soul was being sucked out. Again pray came into my head and i woke up in bed. I would wake with unexplained bruises all down my legs. Hundreds upon hundreds of dreams of UFO,s and aliens, tho they are in human form. This sorta takes a new twist on everything. If it is alien of some sort why does praying help? A ghost was once human. A evil spirit is non human??? Could it just be a bad person once?
I really do have an average life except I have dreams that can show things to come. I also have a strong so called gut feeling, or a sense something is not right. I can feel when there is someone else in the room. I try to ignore things because it just makes me scared. I really appreciate everyone's help, I have never been able to tell anyone what has happened to me before. Oh I forgot to mention that when Im stressed BP machines wont work and globes seem to pop. Electrical things in general stop working. That hasnt happened for awhile tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
Thanks for everyone who has replied. I will try and be strong and recite the prayer before bed. I'm not into the occult and have weak physic abilities. I have had 2 visits by the hooded one. I told you about the lollipop experience above the 2nd one was so frightening that I am crying just thinking about it. My dream was I walked into the bathroom and looked into the full length mirror. I saw myself and the hooded being next to me. I became frozen and couldn't move. Tears rolled down my face as huge jaws came out from under the hood and latch on around my neck. It felt like my energy or soul was being sucked out. Again pray came into my head and i woke up in bed. I would wake with unexplained bruises all down my legs. Hundreds upon hundreds of dreams of UFO,s and aliens, tho they are in human form. This sorta takes a new twist on everything. If it is alien of some sort why does praying help? A ghost was once human. A evil spirit is non human??? Could it just be a bad person once?
I really do have an average life except I have dreams that can show things to come. I also have a strong so called gut feeling, or a sense something is not right. I can feel when there is someone else in the room. I try to ignore things because it just makes me scared. I really appreciate everyone's help, I have never been able to tell anyone what has happened to me before. Oh I forgot to mention that when Im stressed BP machines wont work and globes seem to pop. Electrical things in general stop working. That hasnt happened for awhile tho.
I have been going through similar experiences. I will elaborate more when I get home to my PC. Not to worry your experience may be rare but it is not uniqe, you have come to the right place.
Welcome to the forum!

Oh I forgot to mention that when Im stressed BP machines wont work and globes seem to pop. Electrical things in general stop working. That hasnt happened for awhile tho.
Scardycat, you and I seem to share several similar abilities, although I've been working on mine for over 60 years and have a good hold on them. What you describe here is known as a SLIder. See this article for brief description: Researchers tackle 'SLIders' phenomenon - Unexplained Mysteries

B/P machines, watches, lightbulbs, and God forbid anything electronic like laptops or IT equipment around me when I get stressy and there is a problem. My adult children and hubs often caution me to "pull back the enrergy" when I start killing electronics. I've killed my fair share of electronics this past year alone. (Hubs fell off ladder, extreme flail chest, 3 reconstructive chest surgeries and 45 days in hospital will do that to you.) The IT team at the hospital where I worked named me most dangerous. I'm betting you know exactly what I mean. Attaching a short story here about my last round with it at a surgeon's pre-op appt. You learn to have a sense of humor with it after awhile, but it does help if you can "ground" some of the energy before touching electronics and appliances. I do it each and every time before touching my laptop, as I've gone through too many in a short amount of time due to this "ability". One thing that appears to help is a SSD instead of normal drive on electronics. My son has a degree in computer science and he says that the solid state drives seem to deflect the problems a bit better.

SLIder activity?

Once again, you are not crazy. From what I'm reading of you, you are an untrained clairsentient with good psi abilities. This can also make you a target for paranormal activity, as we seem to align with paranormal energy and pick up on it. See it as everyone has an energy field, and we "vibrate" at a rate that attracts the activity.

The relationship between what we think are aliens and spirituality may indeed have a connection. There are a few theories we could discuss. However if prayer is working use it. I have a Christian perspective so my belief in prayer and the power behind it is all I need. If prayer works, it is the evidence you need to validate your beliefs. Setting an intention of protection and prayer are your best protection. However faith in the power behind it is important in my opinion.

Reactions: scaredycat and Debi
Scardycat, you and I seem to share several similar abilities, although I've been working on mine for over 60 years and have a good hold on them. What you describe here is known as a SLIder. See this article for brief description: Researchers tackle 'SLIders' phenomenon - Unexplained Mysteries

B/P machines, watches, lightbulbs, and God forbid anything electronic like laptops or IT equipment around me when I get stressy and there is a problem. My adult children and hubs often caution me to "pull back the enrergy" when I start killing electronics. I've killed my fair share of electronics this past year alone. (Hubs fell off ladder, extreme flail chest, 3 reconstructive chest surgeries and 45 days in hospital will do that to you.) The IT team at the hospital where I worked named me most dangerous. I'm betting you know exactly what I mean. Attaching a short story here about my last round with it at a surgeon's pre-op appt. You learn to have a sense of humor with it after awhile, but it does help if you can "ground" some of the energy before touching electronics and appliances. I do it each and every time before touching my laptop, as I've gone through too many in a short amount of time due to this "ability". One thing that appears to help is a SSD instead of normal drive on electronics. My son has a degree in computer science and he says that the solid state drives seem to deflect the problems a bit better.

SLIder activity?

Once again, you are not crazy. From what I'm reading of you, you are an untrained clairsentient with good psi abilities. This can also make you a target for paranormal activity, as we seem to align with paranormal energy and pick up on it. See it as everyone has an energy field, and we "vibrate" at a rate that attracts the activity.

That makes sense. I zap people when i touch them as well. And i can sense when there is somone else or something else in the room. Thanks.

Reactions: Debi
Hi scaredycat......I've been trying to read through the previous posts on this thread. As usual everyone so far is giving great feedback and advice. The time you saw the hooded figure by your bed with the lolly pop, was that also a dream or was that an actual experience you believe you had?
Have you had or are you able to have anyone check for high EMF (electro magnetic frequencies) around your bedroom?. Higher than normal EMF in your home especially near your bed can cause crazy dreams and hallucinations. Also do you by chance take any medications especially sleep aid meds? Just trying to cross a few things off the list before I go any further.

By the way.....your not crazy. This kind of stuff happens to more people than you know. You came to the right place!

Reactions: Charleh and Lynne
Hi th
Hi scaredycat......I've been trying to read through the previous posts on this thread. As usual everyone so far is giving great feedback and advice. The time you saw the hooded figure by your bed with the lolly pop, was that also a dream or was that an actual experience you believe you had?
Have you had or are you able to have anyone check for high EMF (electro magnetic frequencies) around your bedroom?. Higher than normal EMF in your home especially near your bed can cause crazy dreams and hallucinations. Also do you by chance take any medications especially sleep aid meds? Just trying to cross a few things off the list before I go any further.

By the way.....your not crazy. This kind of stuff happens to more people than you know. You came to the right place!

Hi there, I am not on medication. And I believe the hooded being I saw was a real experience. I was awake yet couldnt move as I watched it. As for EMF , any electro charged stuff seems to come from me! No meters or anything around the house. For years I had thought it was ghosts in the house and where ever I go, making things go bump ect. And maybe it still is but the hooded entity is something new...or is it?? I dont know. I have had 3 out of body experiences where i have seen myself and 2 people once. I know this can happen to the body when asleep but i was attack the other night. Thrown against the wall and was moving fast towards the roof again when i had to pray. I woke up in bed. I have so many dreams of aliens and craft in the past and I remember having an encounter as a child where I heard something spining, like a whooping sound, round and round, above the house. I looked up and couldnt see anything, then it heard it zip up. You know the more I look into this little hooded shit, the more I think its not a demon or ghost but an alien. I can live with stuff because I have for so long but I dont want to let it take me through the roof. You know, I may have already been up through the roof with it but only now I can recall it or am somehow being know to it. I cant even tell my husband, children or no one. Thanks for listening to my rant.

Hi th

Hi there, I am not on medication. And I believe the hooded being I saw was a real experience. I was awake yet couldnt move as I watched it. As for EMF , any electro charged stuff seems to come from me! No meters or anything around the house. For years I had thought it was ghosts in the house and where ever I go, making things go bump ect. And maybe it still is but the hooded entity is something new...or is it?? I dont know. I have had 3 out of body experiences where i have seen myself and 2 people once. I know this can happen to the body when asleep but i was attack the other night. Thrown against the wall and was moving fast towards the roof again when i had to pray. I woke up in bed. I have so many dreams of aliens and craft in the past and I remember having an encounter as a child where I heard something spining, like a whooping sound, round and round, above the house. I looked up and couldnt see anything, then it heard it zip up. You know the more I look into this little hooded shit, the more I think its not a demon or ghost but an alien. I can live with stuff because I have for so long but I dont want to let it take me through the roof. You know, I may have already been up through the roof with it but only now I can recall it or am somehow being know to it. I cant even tell my husband, children or no one. Thanks for listening to my rant.
I'll be honest, I'm not huge on alien abductee theories. I do believe in ufo's as family members, friends and myself have seen them before. Some have theories connecting aliens, abductions and ufo's to demonic activity. As far as your experiences and encounters I can only give feedback and advice on a spiritual level. Speaking of ufo stuff, I'll have to post an interesting photo I came across a few weeks back.

Reactions: scaredycat