Help! Being attacked while asleep.

scaredycat

Reaction score
I havent done anything like this before but I dont know what to do. There is something in the house and it communicates through clicking. We can hear it walking around day and night. It has even sounded like my husband and twice i thought I saw my husband only to find out he was upstairs. Anyway, I have dreams of being taken up through the roof. One dream i was walking downstairs and felt arms around my waist and was being taken up. My head touched the roof and in my mind it said to pray. I did and woke up. The second dream I walking downstairs and turned back to the bedroom because i heard my husband talking to me. As I approached the door arms grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back fast. The last dream, again at home walking down the stairs. I ended up in the lounge. Something grabbed me by the hair and slammed me against the wall, then up the wall. I was heading for the roof and again I prayed and woke up. I am a sane person and am a nurse. Normal life except for a lot of paranormal activity which seems to follow me around. People think your mad when you try to tell them, so I dont. I'm not religious tho each night attack I get a message or thought to pray. The dreams are worry me. What if I didnt pray,? What if I just went through the roof with it?

I havent done anything like this before but I dont know what to do. There is something in the house and it communicates through clicking. We can hear it walking around day and night. It has even sounded like my husband and twice i thought I saw my husband only to find out he was upstairs. Anyway, I have dreams of being taken up through the roof. One dream i was walking downstairs and felt arms around my waist and was being taken up. My head touched the roof and in my mind it said to pray. I did and woke up. The second dream I walking downstairs and turned back to the bedroom because i heard my husband talking to me. As I approached the door arms grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back fast. The last dream, again at home walking down the stairs. I ended up in the lounge. Something grabbed me by the hair and slammed me against the wall, then up the wall. I was heading for the roof and again I prayed and woke up. I am a sane person and am a nurse. Normal life except for a lot of paranormal activity which seems to follow me around. People think your mad when you try to tell them, so I dont. I'm not religious tho each night attack I get a message or thought to pray. The dreams are worry me. What if I didnt pray,? What if I just went through the roof with it?
What if it’s not the thing that lifted you that was telling you to pray? Just a thought. Welcome to the forum btw! I don’t think your experiences are crazy at all. You’ve probably seen crazy in your line of work so this definitely wouldn’t fit the description :)

Since you were physically attacked, I’m gonna go straight to the assumption of demonic activity. Quick question, do you believe in God or a god/goddess? I’d get them involved. I know people like to hear this but you’re likely not going to be able to handle this on your own.

Reactions: Tiiny
Wait did this assault happen in your sleep?

Reactions: Tiiny
Yes, 3 dreams. Tho lots of activity in the house. Please dont say its just a dream. I also had a strange thing happen where i was at work talking to a co worker and a lollypop fell between us from no where. I went home and asked if it was you who dropped the lolly. That night i went to bed. My eyes opened to see a small hooded being. I couldnt see its face and I couldnt move but my eyes could. I watched it move from the end of my bed to my side table. It had a lolly pop in its hand and it put it on my side table. When it did that i poped awake and could move. You could write a book on what goes on with me. Maybe i am mad.

Yes, 3 dreams. Tho lots of activity in the house. Please dont say its just a dream. I also had a strange thing happen where i was at work talking to a co worker and a lollypop fell between us from no where. I went home and asked if it was you who dropped the lolly. That night i went to bed. My eyes opened to see a small hooded being. I couldnt see its face and I couldnt move but my eyes could. I watched it move from the end of my bed to my side table. It had a lolly pop in its hand and it put it on my side table. When it did that i poped awake and could move. You could write a book on what goes on with me. Maybe i am mad.
Being awake but unable to move is called sleep paralysis. It’s also very common for those suffering SP to either hallucinate or to have real supernatural encounters. I’d say what you experienced was a supernatural encounter and not just a hallucination.

So the thing that attacked you, is it the same thing that’s somewhat friendly with you as well or is that a separate entity?

scaredycat, you’re definitely not crazy. But maybe if you could share some more details on these different entities and the issues you have with them, maybe we could help you out.

Being awake but unable to move is called sleep paralysis. It’s also very common for those suffering SP to either hallucinate or to have real supernatural encounters. I’d say what you experienced was a supernatural encounter and not just a hallucination.

So the thing that attacked you, is it the same thing that’s somewhat friendly with you as well or is that a separate entity?

Cant say if the thing thats making the clicking sounds, walking around ect is the same thing in my dream. How will we ever know? In the last house we would hear knockings and someone in the kitchen. This place, walking on squeeky boards. Clicking and kitchen noises. My voice and my husbands heard. 2 sightings of my husband by me and his daughter while he has been upstairs. I can live with all that. It doesnt bother me anymore. I more concern about possible out of body during dream state and being taken away.

Scaredycat, welcome to the forum. I am going to suggest to you that before you go to sleep at night, you say the St. Michael's prayer. This will help set up some shields, or guard, for your sleep state. I'll add that to the end of this post. Meanwhile, you need to verbally and forcefully state boundaries to whatever is in your house. Let it know it's YOUR home, and that it is not allowed to touch you, scare you, bother your family in any way, and it is not allowed in your dreams. I know it sounds odd to talk to the air, but it's there and you do need to let it know what you will not allow. As a sister (now retired) nurse, I believe you. Stand your ground and let it know what your boundaries are.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

C5779A42-1523-4F7B-B99C-366A09662DBA.png
Hi SC and welcome to the forum. First of all you are believed and you are not crazy. We are trying to put your events in order to figure this out with you. Something you may not have considered is that many alien abductees have reported similar sounds and dreams of being taken through the roof or walls. I don’t know your feelings on this but that’s what went through my mind when you described your expierences. Whatever these beings are they are known to use dreams and visions as a form of mind control. Nobody know what or who these entries are but thousands of people report abductions. Have you ever found any unexplainable marks on your body?

More process of elimination... have you ever been involved in the occult ? Gone on ghost hunts ? Brought home a new item that correlated to the start of activity? Any one in your house that might have done any of these things? Any use of divination divices like Oujia boards or table tipping? All these things can open portals. Any background would help. Do you have a history of psysic abilities? Sorry but getting to the root of this is the reason for asking.

In the meantime you need protection. I recommend prayer before bed and setting up a barrier of intention around yourself. Picture a bubble around yourself and ask God to protect you. Pray the above prayer it is proven to work. Your faith in the effectiveness of your intentions is important so put your heart into it. Keep us posted and I will be praying for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Wow debi. We we were posting at the same time

Reactions: Debi