Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! Great to be here. This site as well as Art's other sites look great. Thank you for this forum!

Reactions: Shadow
You guys & gals are Dark Matter XM's charter members!
Each new member is an important building block for creating a new community.
Your unique perspectives are respected and valued.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to meeting new forum members, and enjoying the return of AB which I never thought would happen. Going back to AB after listening to another late night paranormal talk show for the past ten years will be difficult (ha ha), but I think I'm up to the challenge. I will just have to re-train my brain to hear and process actual critical thoughts, questions, ideas, and topics, as it has become slightly mushy while listening to the Romper Room version of the paranormal show currently airing in the late night time slot.

Last edited:
Hi Roy! It's so awesome you're here now. This Forum is going to rock the hinges off of . . . um . . . anything that has hinges lol.:p

Reactions: Shadow
Hi Roy! It's so awesome you're here now. This Forum is going to rock the hinges off of . . . um . . . anything that has hinges lol.:p
Thanks ostarrmtn1! Yeah, I'm really looking forward to taking this new ride with Art! That is a pretty dark looking storm you have there. What part of the country are you in?

Reactions: Ab_Original
Status
Not open for further replies.