Hello from the Top of the Ozarks!

BettyO

Reaction score
Good Evening Bell Loyalists!

Waiting patiently for Art to get back on the air June 20th and hopefully we go the distance!! No crap or ulterior motives from greedy corporate up and comings and restoration of the 25 million listeners Art enlightened sometimes 7 days a week!! Just want some dynamic, ground breaking, kick butt, scare the crap out of you ART BELL Radio! Yes, Yes, Yes. Just sayin! So here I am :D along with the rest of you getting ready for that Voice from the Desert! Thankful for the start of this forum because I'm ready to Take a Ride!!! :D:alien::satellite:

Well, good evening to you, BettyO!! So glad to have you with us here at the forum! Feel free to poke around and check out the site. If you need any help with navigation or such, just give me a holler from up there in the Ozarks. I'm over here in Indiana and always willing to show some Hoosier Hospitality! :)

Reactions: Seahunter
Good Evening Bell Loyalists!

Waiting patiently for Art to get back on the air June 20th and hopefully we go the distance!! No crap or ulterior motives from greedy corporate up and comings and restoration of the 25 million listeners Art enlightened sometimes 7 days a week!! Just want some dynamic, ground breaking, kick butt, scare the crap out of you ART BELL Radio! Yes, Yes, Yes. Just sayin! So here I am :D along with the rest of you getting ready for that Voice from the Desert! Thankful for the start of this forum because I'm ready to Take a Ride!!! :D:alien::satellite:
Welcome to the forum BettyO!

I love your post! Couldn't say it any better - ready for some good new Art Bell shows!!

Reactions: Debi