Hello from South Texas

Chrissy

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Not really sure what to say... 42yo wife/mom/step-mom/mother-in-law/grandma. I have three kids (23, 18, 16), one stepkid (22), a son in law and daughter in law, and two granddaughters (2, 1)... Clinic nurse by day... house slave by night (lol... what can I say? I dig taking care of the home but it is hard work)... I quilt (currently working on a Dear Jane), cook, try to garden, read, and love on my family for fun. I love wine (some of it) and coffee... but not together... I live on 2 acres in a small town... the nearest decent grocery is 30 minutes away but man I love small town life.

I am owned by one calico cat named Sundae who picked me up at the no-kill shelter near my hone. She shares the house with two Chihuahuas (Princess and Chewie) and one Scarlet/Military Macaw hybrid. (We also have a flock of chickens and ducks outside.)

I found this site by way of the podcast.. which I found by accident... interesting format, listened to all since day one so I can honestly say there's been a progression of improvement from day 1. I am glad I subscribed. :)

I've never had any experiences and I don't have any special abilities, but I enjoy reading others stories.

Anything else you might like to know, please feel free to ask. My life is an open book... however boring haha.

I can't promise I'll have a lot to add, but I will try. I'm not a prolific poster by any standard.

Thanks for the welcome.

Forgot to add, I'm a huge dork. My 42nd birthday was Thursday and I dubbed this one my meaning of life birthday... best part was husband joining in on the joke.

Sadly, not one person I deal with on a daily basis got the obscure literary reference haha..

Reactions: surge
Welcome, Chrissy! You're going to fit right in around here! Most of us are also "owned" by fur-babies. I also live out in the middle of nowhere and love it. We're glad to have you with us!

Reactions: Chrissy
Welcome to the forum Chrissy! I lived in Texas for a few years, some of it down in College Station.

I'm just like you, no experiences or super-hero capabilities (like Debi's Spidey powers), but I love the topics. I'm still waiting for my UFO siting, Bigfoot sighting, and paranormal experience! :p

Just jump right in and post away, this is a great bunch of people here!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrissy
Those are moderators here on the forum. We help block spam and moderate certain sections on the forum. Bob's eyes and ears, so to speak. :D

Reactions: Sr-71 and Chrissy