Heavy lawn mower moved in front of my eyes

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Hello PF, this happened late last night, I was too tired to type it then.

Me and my mom were talking about my stepdad she just left and how he is living a double life if not more and I saying "I think he has a double life" as soon as I say that this push mower travels 3-4 inches and falls off this concrete curb/. I saw the wheels start to turn and it fall. She have me a freaked out look then said maybe it was on the edge. I watched it roll. Wouldn't it have fallen whenever it was put on the edge not hours or days later? As well I saw that it was not on the edge . We ignore it and continue going, I got a sense it was to disrupt us.

Then my mom went to bed and I was alone the only one awake and loud bangs started coming from the wall. o_O I just went to sleep at that point.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
HJ you are so used to this crazy stuff you seem to take it in stride. Was it at your moms house ? So you think there’s a a negative influence on the house ? Or an oppression of your step dad?

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
HJ you are so used to this crazy stuff you seem to take it in stride. Was it at your moms house ? So you think there’s a a negative influence on the house ? Or an oppression of your step dad?
My little brother (8 years old) sleeps with my mom because he says he feels "lonely, scared, uncomfortable" by himself. But we in the past had mainly attributed that to his separation anxiety. Poor thing wants to be by his mom 24/7. He does good a lot of the time but he has his fathers temperament so he can be a brat. Anyway one time when his father's father (his grandfather) died of COPD a few years who my little brother saw his grandfather in the house he died in the day before or a few days after. So perhaps he has some ability like me and my mom?

I asked my great grandmother (she's more like my grandmother because my grandparents are deceased but my great grandparents are not. I know it's weird.) and she said that I had a great great aunt or something like that who was psychic or something like that and her family knew it. So maybe we have some family psychic thing? Just speculation.

Anyway the morning after the lawn mower thing my mom asked me and my wife if we had gone into her room last night where my little brother sleeps too. We told her no and she said that she had gone to sleep and the room was dark, but when she woke up her closer door was open and the light was on. Which is wasn't before. I asked my little brother if he had gone in there last night and he said no, I didn't tell him anything else though. As well in their room before my stepdad left I would sometimes see on this mirror that shows Into their room a black figure that was clearly a man standing facing the bed in the corner of the room. I didn't get super bad energy from him but I didn't like him, and he wasn't good that's for sure. I was just hoping that it wasn't the other murderer spirit that followed us from our last apartment who's name started with the letter M. I don't like to talk about him because he comes around more when I do. We tell him to leave constantly it's gotten better as time goes on a bit though that he doesn't come around as much. Our old apartment is like 25 miles away and sometimes we travel near that apartment unfortunately. It's directly next to one of the busiest highways in the nation. And I didn't want to freak my mom out so I didn't tell her. I just do like a house blessing or something whenever that happens. Usually the activity has to do with me and my wife it's a bit more uncommon for my mom to have those encounters and notice but she does have a sense definitely. She works hospice and she has helped many many people pass over to the other side and she is awesome at that. She is a angel.

My little brother (8 years old) sleeps with my mom because he says he feels "lonely, scared, uncomfortable" by himself. But we in the past had mainly attributed that to his separation anxiety. Poor thing wants to be by his mom 24/7. He does good a lot of the time but he has his fathers temperament so he can be a brat. Anyway one time when his father's father (his grandfather) died of COPD a few years who my little brother saw his grandfather in the house he died in the day before or a few days after. So perhaps he has some ability like me and my mom?

I asked my great grandmother (she's more like my grandmother because my grandparents are deceased but my great grandparents are not. I know it's weird.) and she said that I had a great great aunt or something like that who was psychic or something like that and her family knew it. So maybe we have some family psychic thing? Just speculation.

Anyway the morning after the lawn mower thing my mom asked me and my wife if we had gone into her room last night where my little brother sleeps too. We told her no and she said that she had gone to sleep and the room was dark, but when she woke up her closer door was open and the light was on. Which is wasn't before. I asked my little brother if he had gone in there last night and he said no, I didn't tell him anything else though. As well in their room before my stepdad left I would sometimes see on this mirror that shows Into their room a black figure that was clearly a man standing facing the bed in the corner of the room. I didn't get super bad energy from him but I didn't like him, and he wasn't good that's for sure. I was just hoping that it wasn't the other murderer spirit that followed us from our last apartment who's name started with the letter M. I don't like to talk about him because he comes around more when I do. We tell him to leave constantly it's gotten better as time goes on a bit though that he doesn't come around as much. Our old apartment is like 25 miles away and sometimes we travel near that apartment unfortunately. It's directly next to one of the busiest highways in the nation. And I didn't want to freak my mom out so I didn't tell her. I just do like a house blessing or something whenever that happens. Usually the activity has to do with me and my wife it's a bit more uncommon for my mom to have those encounters and notice but she does have a sense definitely. She works hospice and she has helped many many people pass over to the other side and she is awesome at that. She is a angel.
I hope your mom does well now. I pray your stepdad gets the help he needs. Maybe you could smudge her place when she’s out.