Hawaii Hotel Haunting

boo

Reaction score
This was another haunting I had at a hotel in Hawaii. It was our second trip there and I'd had tachycardia but my 30th bday. So we went anyway. It wasn't as fun as our first trip but fun all the same. Just cause I was very weak from that episode of tachy where heart rate went to 300. But we were at the Big Island of Oahu I think it is. And lava everywhere which was cool. But also gave me eerie feeling going by it thinking of those that died there from it hundreds of years ago. But it was dreadful bad feel to it. But one night in the room, he was snoring, lol And I kept hearing this woman with a high pitched laugh just going at it. And no one else was around her talking. I didn't open the door not wanting to wake him up. She kept on then finally stopped. About midnight. I did briefly open my eyes and saw a white thing fly by and I shut them real fast. But that was odd to me her high laugh and no one else speaking or laughing with her. Just her. Then I woke up that morning to my suitcase and it had handprints all over it of a white powder and a woman's hand print the size not mine. I mean that freaked me out. It shook off fine but I wondered because I didn't bring powder on that trip. Didn't have white stuff on my hands at all. It's a mystery to me. But that woman she might have been playing a joke on me and some spirit there. That was a very strong incident. I was freaked out and told my hubby about it. He didn't know how to explain the white powdered hand print and all over my clothes. I mean like 6 times. Just very strange deal. I'm sure I was haunted that night. She was a prankster. lol Had to share. Seems like a few hauntings I had were in hotels.

Did you perhaps take a sample or the powder ?

maybe it was a fairy and the powder was fairy dust. fairies tend to be silly i think. btw, when i was little i used to live on the island of oahu. great memories.

No, I didn't at all. Didn't use any powder. I brought deodorant liquid and roll on kind. Sometimes I take the powder but not that time. I looked all over to see what could have happened. That hand was bigger than mine. I have small hands. Need to write that ghost book stories. lol You guys get a preview. It's a beautiful place. The lava made me sad more than anything else. To know people then didn't expect or know about it and wham. So sad. Now they know to evacuate. I didn't take any sample or that white powder stuff at all. Woke up first thing in the morning and it was all over there. A big mess. But it cleaned easy. lol I wouldn't do such a thing to my clothes. That many of them. Wild I might have been a fairy. She had that high squeak voice. Didn't sound very nice to do something like that and keep me up. lol And he was snoring away. I wish I could have gone out in that hallway. I was too scared to and he was sleeping. I was stuck.

Reactions: ghostkind
It sounds like you had some kind of happening. Now that we all have cameras, if something like this happens in the future, get some pics.

Reactions: boo
Thanks. We didn't even have cellphones in the late 80's then. So I agree. Take pics. Dang. Wish I had my camera then. Would have been cool. Thanks for believing me, Lynne. It was wild. I don't know what scene it was, Ghostkind. Just plane like baby powder is. That big bottle it comes in. Someone said maybe she was laughing cause she pulled that prank on me messing with my clothes. Suitcase had a hand print too.

Thanks. We didn't even have cellphones in the late 80's then. So I agree. Take pics. Dang. Wish I had my camera then. Would have been cool. Thanks for believing me, Lynne. It was wild. I don't know what scene it was, Ghostkind. Just plane like baby powder is. That big bottle it comes in. Someone said maybe she was laughing cause she pulled that prank on me messing with my clothes. Suitcase had a hand print too.
I totally believe you. Life throws some strange stuff at us at times.

It sure does. I've had an open mine all my life with this stuff. My dad knew I had something different about me. So thanks for believing me. I believe you too. And everyone here. Some wild experiences here that are very scary.

Reactions: ghostkind