Have people been killed by cryptids?

What has happened to this wonderful author. He has written some pretty good books. Is he just turning out these fluff pieces to keep his name out there? Is he running out of material. These two stories are well known and old news. If he’s looking for aggressive BF accounts he needs to spend some time in the south.

In the old days someone being taken by a cryptid may have been a good alibi.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
What has happened to this wonderful author. He has written some pretty good books. Is he just turning out these fluff pieces to keep his name out there? Is he running out of material. These two stories are well known and old news. If he’s looking for aggressive BF accounts he needs to spend some time in the south.
with the kelpies and nessie leading off the stories, maybe hes advertising to the U.k market to further book sales... as you said there is a lot of stories of aggressive bigfoot in the south, and he could have added the LBL stories to the list also for aggressive stories.

I wonder if it's people's attitude to these cryptids that makes them seem or act more aggressive? if there were dangerous cryptids here I'd bet they were in the NT as the people on the whole are a lot wilder probably because of the wilderness and vast spaces.

with the kelpies and nessie leading off the stories, maybe hes advertising to the U.k market to further book sales... as you said there is a lot of stories of aggressive bigfoot in the south, and he could have added the LBL stories to the list also for aggressive stories.
Yes! Excellent points.

Reactions: Paulm
I wonder if it's people's attitude to these cryptids that makes them seem or act more aggressive? if there were dangerous cryptids here I'd bet they were in the NT as the people on the whole are a lot wilder probably because of the wilderness and vast spaces.
The stories in the south are pretty horrific. Not to mention the livestock attacks.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
Yes, no dead person has ever said he/she was killed by a cryptid.

Reactions: Lynne
there have been cover ups of dogman killing humans i heard and read on dogman youtube channel.

Reactions: Lynne
there have been cover ups of dogman killing humans i heard and read on dogman youtube channel.
most of the coverup or govt involvement stories on youtube are just creepy pasta type stories. very little on that platform that i would give much attention to. which channel in particular are you referring to. if ya dont mind my asking.