"Haunted" Statue Head Returned

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
One can only hope the person responsible for desecrating this grave had a haunting.

Reactions: ozentity

Paulm

** September Member of the Month **
Reaction score
One can only hope the person responsible for desecrating this grave had a haunting.
maybe she should also haunt the family for not repairing or replacing the monument for over twenty years.....lol

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne

ozentity

** June Member of the Month **
Reaction score
I don't like this type of vandalism, my brother and two of his mates stole a statue off a very old grave in Sydney and none of them saw their 24th birthday.

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I don't like this type of vandalism, my brother and two of his mates stole a statue off a very old grave in Sydney and none of them saw their 24th birthday.
Ya I agree. Why anyone would be so cold hearted to mess with a grave to begin with is beyond me. No offense to your brother Oz, may he be happy in the after life. It’s just goes against ones natural morals

Reactions: ozentity

ozentity

** June Member of the Month **
Reaction score
Ya I agree. Why anyone would be so cold hearted to mess with a grave to begin with is beyond me. No offense to your brother Oz, may he be happy in the after life. It’s just goes against ones natural morals
Yes I know, he was a good young bloke but they got into the drugs, not an excuse but a crazy reason.