HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS BEFORE???

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Sensitive Kris, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Sensitive Kris

Sensitive Kris
    Expand Collapse

My family and I caught this on video a few months ago, and I was wondering if anyone has seen something similar? I'm a physical medium, but since I was driving up to the location at the time, I wasn't able to get a reading on it.https://photos.app.goo.gl/zQp9hG7SMxbT1fQv9

2. Sensitive Kris

Sensitive Kris
    Expand Collapse

I caught this on video a few months ago and I was wondering if anyone has seen something similar? I'm a physical medium but I was driving up to the location and I wasn't able to get a clear reading. https://photos.app.goo.gl/zQp9hG7SMxbT1fQv9

3. Paintman

Paintman
    Expand Collapse
    Go Go White Sox
    Tier-1 Mod

Hi SK,
    That could be a shaft of sunlight coming through the trees, but the picture looks like a damp and foggy day. Headlights off of fog do funny things as well.
    Did you have a physical reaction or emotion when you saw the shaft of light?

ozentity and Duke like this.
  4. Sensitive Kris

Sensitive Kris
    Expand Collapse

It's a actual video I took while driving up. It had rained the day before but was actually clear when we videotaped it. It's in a deep valley in appl. Mountains. The side of the road where it starts is where a old bridge from the civil war stands. It was a amo post. I could pick up on anger and sadness but I don't know if it was to that specific energy

5. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

are you referring to the mist across the road?... what was the weather conditions for that day, the time of day and the temp would be interesting as well as the geographic location... looks like low lying fog or a "swamp gas" type phenomena....

ozentity likes this.
  6. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Hi Kris. I need to move your thread off live chat over to experiences. Glad to see you and welcome.

Lynne likes this.
  7. Sensitive Kris

Sensitive Kris
    Expand Collapse

The weather was actually clear and the areas in a deep valley in the mountains. It was in the 60's and was at a old civil war amo post. It started where the original civil war era bridge was built

Paulm likes this.
  8. Sensitive Kris

Sensitive Kris
    Expand Collapse

Ok debit. I actually have moved it already lol. Sorry for the post in the wrong section

9. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

No problem and I just merged the two threads for you. :)

10. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

the rain the day before and the temp. along with it being in a deep valley would support a low lying or settling fog. for someone not there to witness it themselves... more important though is what your thoughts are. did you get any other evidence or encounters while there doing a reading?

ozentity likes this.