News Hands off the terrorists!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://redstatements.co/explosive-dhs-keeps-a-list-of-terrorists-on-a-hands-off-list/

After sifting through emails that have been dumped on congress (all except the pertinent ones) Sen Grassley discovered that the DHS operates a “Hands Off List.” This list is made up of terrorists and terrorist sympathizers that are to be left alone to travel into and around the United States and who can come and go as they please.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The things this administration does never cease to amaze me. How is this even defensible? IMO, it isn't. Known terrorists should not be allowed to go and come from this country as they please!

Whuuut???? Sounds like what they show in the TV shows and movies has some basis after all. You know, I'm loosing my "shock" over these kind of reports. That indicates how often these manipulative moves are happening by government and also tells me we are in danger of just "accepting" it all as "normal." Not good.

Reactions: surge