Hacker speaks on UFOs

This guy confirms what we all suspect and that is the governments of the world know about and may even be interacting with these non-human entities: I don't know if they are off world or interdimensional, so I refer to them in that way. I had to laugh when he said he typed in "your security is crap", I can so see a hacker doing this. I agree that we will probably never be told the truth because it would indite too many people. It could also affect global power and destabilizes things. The government agents making claims of not know anything are probably telling the truth as they are aware of it, the government is so segmented in "need to know " blocks that only certain classifications' would have excess to the information. Still this leak is interesting to read.

This guy confirms what we all suspect and that is the governments of the world know about and may even be interacting with these non-human entities: I don't know if they are off world or interdimensional, so I refer to them in that way. I had to laugh when he said he typed in "your security is crap", I can so see a hacker doing this. I agree that we will probably never be told the truth because it would indite too many people. It could also affect global power and destabilizes things. The government agents making claims of not know anything are probably telling the truth as they are aware of it, the government is so segmented in "need to know " blocks that only certain classifications' would have excess to the information. Still this leak is interesting to read.

We can't even get along! So introducing a new species from another world would throw the world into chaos.

Reactions: Lynne
We can't even get along! So introducing a new species from another world would throw the world into chaos.
Indeed, true on the other hand a common enemy might unit the world.