GZ show on Vimanas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/vimana/

Last night's show on Ground Zero was very interesting. It covered many questions about the ancient texts, the Vedas and ancient scripts. The article I've linked above is full of info on the topic, if you have an interest in the subject. You can get last night's show on podcast. I highly recommend this one.

Reactions: Naked Apple
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/vimana/

Last night's show on Ground Zero was very interesting. It covered many questions about the ancient texts, the Vedas and ancient scripts. The article I've linked above is full of info on the topic, if you have an interest in the subject. You can get last night's show on podcast. I highly recommend this one.
Will check it out. GZ is not always my cup of tea, but this sounds like a good show.

Will check it out. GZ is not always my cup of tea, but this sounds like a good show.
We talked a bit about the Vimanas in a thread a few months back. He had a guest on last night who was really well versed in the concepts and who really made the show interesting. Read the article first and it will give you some interesting facts before you listen. I think this particular show might be right up your alley of interest, Nekki.

I've listened to about half of it so far. Very interesting. Clyde has been on a good run with show topics lately!

Reactions: Debi
I've listened to about half of it so far. Very interesting. Clyde has been on a good run with show topics lately!
He has been on a roll lately. What got me going "What?" was the info that the Torah mentions 974 generations before the Creation of Adam, and those were the people Adam and Eve's children married. OK, so we have a much longer timeline going on here than I had even thought and a whole new look from me on Biblical interpretation.

Will use this link for Vedas topic thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.