Guns, knives, pens, flashlights, etc.

Folding knife with clip goes in front regular pocket, wallet in back pocket, weapon on belt, either side holster or small of back holster....leaves cargo pockets free for whatever else....mini mag lights and leatherman multi tools come with belt pouches also, but I usually keep those in a truck bag along with a couple tarps, rope, fire starter of some sort, and other items.

Thank you for the education Paul.

(But where do I place my large fruit smoothie!)

Hope I’m not posting the opposite of what was intended. I almost never carry cash - not even a dollar, nor even a quarter.

Dooms Day will come and I’ll be trying to use my seven credit cards and my debit card as commitments to pay people back later for minimum necessary survival stuff.
I only carry change if I'm heading to town for the meters. I never carry cash either. With TEOTWAWKI, it would be interesting/scary to see what will become useful for trade. Some things may surprise you!

How do you carry all of this stuff Sea?

Do you have extra deep pockets in your pants? Do you wear one of those ghost hunting vests with the many dozen pockets? Or, are you Batman?

I know for certain that if I carried even half of those items in my pant pockets I'd need to add suspenders to the belt I already wear. What is the secret?
Well, it depends on what time of the year for clothing, where I'm going to be, etc. Believe it or not, all that stuff is pretty easy to carry in pockets and on a belt. I also have small organizers, like Maxpedition's pocket organizers. I also have a couple concealed carry fanny packs that work really well. Sometimes I may have a shoulder bag too, again depending on the destination.

Do the weapons go on the belt then?
Depends on weather, personal preference, weapon of choice, etc. A lot of guys run IWB holsters - Inside waist band. Some like appendix carry, small of back, side carry, and other methods. I like fanny pack style bags that are specifically made for quick draw. I do not like off-body bags because you don't always have control of the weapon and the bag can get snatched, and goodbye gun.