Guns, Ammo, and Gun Gear

It's the new version of the Cheetah. I've been waiting on the release of these for over a year! I was amazed I actually got 1 of the limited editions!
Nice. I was looking at 92's yesterday. I've had 2. My wife likes it. She wants the Smith/ Wesson EZ 9. I am tempted to get the Girsan 92!

Reactions: K9-1
1000001428.jpg
1000001429.jpg

Reactions: Paulm
Nice. I was looking at 92's yesterday. I've had 2. My wife likes it. She wants the Smith/ Wesson EZ 9. I am tempted to get the Girsan 92!

If she likes a glock better,but wants easy racking. You just drop the weight of a glocks recoil spring. So for 9mm she would want nothing lighter than a 14lb spring. I run them on my glock 34 and 19. Not for easy racking but other benefits. Neither of those guns are close to stock though! Most every part in them have been replaced.

If she likes a glock better,but wants easy racking. You just drop the weight of a glocks recoil spring. So for 9mm she would want nothing lighter than a 14lb spring. I run them on my glock 34 and 19. Not for easy racking but other benefits. Neither of those guns are close to stock though! Most every part in them have been replaced.
Thats the problem. Racking. I've tried. I want her to have a G26. A 20 Army Vet also tried yesterday. Shes not getting the easier "push / pull method.

Reactions: K9-1

The EZ's are very popular. Right now Beretta is doing a rebate on certain guns. Might drop the price on them quite a bit. Atlantic arms occasionally has italian police trade ins for 400 or less sometimes .
Ive looked at a Girsans. They're a great deal for what you get. They make a nice Browning HI power clone also.

Reactions: Paulm
The EZ's are very popular. Right now Beretta is doing a rebate on certain guns. Might drop the price on them quite a bit. Atlantic arms occasionally has italian police trade ins for 400 or less sometimes .
Ive looked at a Girsans. They're a great deal for what you get. They make a nice Browning HI power clone also.
Saw that. I told the 20 yr yet yesterday that what worried me about the EZ would be a lighter spring, meaning more recoil. We're gonna go test drive one at a local range. If she can rack and stack, which should be a breeze dude to the old 22 style magazine loader, then, I'll buy her one.

Thats the problem. Racking. I've tried. I want her to have a G26. A 20 Army Vet also tried yesterday. Shes not getting the easier "push / pull method.

It's hard for some people. Also all different ways you can rack the slide can help and confuse people. She'll eventually get it.

Reactions: Tworivers71