Guest Recommendation Thread?

gagekko

Reaction score
Does this forum have a sub-forum where we can recommend guests for Art's show?

Heather needs it all to come direct to her.

Heather needs it all to come direct to her.
Oh... I understand. Just thought it would be beneficial to the show. I love Art, but honestly, the shows so far haven't impressed me much. Like I said in a previous thread tonight, I though last night's show reminded me of the Art I use to know and love. I don't know why the rest of the guests haven't really kept my interest. I guess I expected the show to start with a bang but it seemed more like a fizzle to me.

Reactions: AwakeningBeast
Funny, you should say that, because I have enjoyed them immensely. I did listen at times on Sirius, on one of their lousy home radios. It kept dropping the signal and took a very long time to reinstate it. Art seems so much more perky, himself, on this current project. I also like the audience callers, who seem on the whole to be so much more astute than the ones on Sirius and also better than Mr.Noory gets on the Coast to Coast show.

Maybe you're just depressed?

Oh - just my humble opinion - if you have a guest suggestion, it might be best if you contact Heather directly instead of posting it here, where the competition can pre-empt us?

Funny, you should say that, because I have enjoyed them immensely. I did listen at times on Sirius, on one of their lousy home radios. It kept dropping the signal and took a very long time to reinstate it. Art seems so much more perky, himself, on this current project. I also like the audience callers, who seem on the whole to be so much more astute than the ones on Sirius and also better than Mr.Noory gets on the Coast to Coast show.

Maybe you're just depressed?
You are right, maybe I am depressed. But it doesn't change the fact that I'll find myself turning off the live feed and going to old YouTube shows of Art's. Seemed more interesting, more real back in the day. For example, truckers calling in with Bigfoot/UFO sightings. Seems like today all you get are people theorizing on whether the earth is flat or round, for goodness sakes :rolleyes:

Oh - just my humble opinion - if you have a guest suggestion, it might be best if you contact Heather directly instead of posting it here, where the competition can pre-empt us?
How does competition "pre-empt" you? I just thought a thread might save Heather time than receiving 100's of emails and people who know Art better can explain why some guests don't work. For instance, I found out last night that Art prefers to shy away from psychics. Also I hear 9/11 is an "off limit" subject here. I didn't know all this. I like Art but I'm not a "fanatic" for any mere human. Also, I'm sure there are people Art doesn't want on his show for any reason - like maybe Jon from last night =P

You are right, maybe I am depressed. But it doesn't change the fact that I'll find myself turning off the live feed and going to old YouTube shows of Art's. Seemed more interesting, more real back in the day. For example, truckers calling in with Bigfoot/UFO sightings. Seems like today all you get are people theorizing on whether the earth is flat or round, for goodness sakes :rolleyes:
Yeah, you're right. I miss truckers. I wonder if there is any way that they can listen? I'm not too technically saavy.