Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis: 11/27: DOOM IS ON ISON W/ DAVID TALBOTT

I think it's going to be quiet here on the forum the rest of the week with everyone off doing the holiday thing. I think I shall go off and listen to the show. Have a good evening, all.

I think it's going to be quiet here on the forum the rest of the week with everyone off doing the holiday thing. I think I shall go off and listen to the show. Have a good evening, all.
Goodnight Debi!

Hi Naked Apple and Debi , I just popped in to say Hi ! , hopefully at some point we can talk about comets and planet X . Ison is in three parts which has the scientific community stating relativity in respect to speed and distance as the three parts continue as though connected as one, however , the Chinese have stated that Ison has changed course on its own , meaning intelligent form and one section looks metallic ?

The depiction of comets in popular culture is firmly rooted in the long Western tradition of seeing comets as harbingers of doom and as omens of world-altering change.[147] Halley's Comet alone has caused a slew of sensationalist publications of all sorts at each of its reappearances. It was especially noted that the birth and death of some notable persons coincided with separate appearances of the comet, such as with writers Mark Twain (who correctly speculated that he'd "go out with the comet" in 1910)[147] and Eudora Welty, to whose life Mary Chapin Carpenter dedicated the song Halley Came to Jackson.[147]
In science fiction, the impact of comets has been depicted as a threat overcome by technology and heroism (Deep Impact, 1998), or as a trigger of global apocalypse (Lucifer's Hammer, 1979) or of waves of zombies (Night of the Comet, 1984).[147] In Jules Verne's Off on a Comet a group of people are stranded on a comet orbiting the Sun, while a large manned space expedition visits Halley's Comet in Sir Arthur C. Clarke's novel 2061: Odyssey Three.[148]

Last edited:
I had no want to listen tonight and i will not be around tomorrow... Going to my cousins house tomorrow for turkey day... shes the special kind of cousin... lol... Anyways... I just felt like reading my book tonight... I am reading the hunger games books... NO SPOILERS!!!!!

We spoke of seismic activity with the arrival of the comets and you included Fukishima in the discussion , if a sizable earthquake were to hit the region at or near Fukishima when they are removing the rods, which they have already started to do so, scientists say it will be the end of Japan and that people living on the west coast of America should evacuate, however , Japanese parliament has passed a bill in the last few days , a secrecy bill which will suppress information regarding Fukishima and make it a crime punishable by 5 yrs in prison. The American government has approved of this secrecy bill and commends Japan on its actions. makes you wonder !!!

I am thinking we should create a new thread in "open lines " , to continue exploring various scenario's , comets , seismic , prophecy and of course , world governments and powerful individuals /corporations. It would be interesting to have a central point to continue discussions as this page is deleted each day.

Reactions: Naked Apple
Associated Press, Nov. 26, 2013: Japan’s more powerful lower house of Parliament approved a state secrecy bill late Tuesday [...] Critics say it might sway authorities to withhold more information about nuclear power plants [...] The move is welcomed by the United States [...] lawyer Hiroyasu Maki said the bill’s definition of secrets is so vague and broad that it could easily be expanded to include radiation data [...] Journalists who obtain information “inappropriately” or “wrongfully” can get up to five years in prison, prompting criticism that it would make officials more secretive and intimidate the media. Attempted leaks or inappropriate reporting, complicity or solicitation are also considered illegal. [...] Japan’s proposed law also designates the prime minister as a third-party overseer

The Australian, Nov. 25, 2013: Japanese press baulks at push for ‘fascist’ secrecy laws [...] Taro Yamamoto [an upper house lawmaker] said the law threatened to recreate a fascist state in Japan. “This secrecy law represents a coup d’etat by a particular group of politicians and bureaucrats,” he told a press conference in Tokyo. “I believe the secrecy bill will eventually lead to the repression of the average person. It will allow those in power to crack down on anyone who is criticising them – the path we are on is the recreation of a fascist state.” He said the withholding of radiation data after the Fukushima disaster showed the Japanese government was predisposed to hiding information from its citizens and this law would only make things worse. [...] The Asahi Shimbun newspaper likened the law to “conspiracy” regulations in pre-war Japan and said it could be used to stymie access to facts on nuclear accidents [...]

I am thinking we should create a new thread in "open lines " , to continue exploring various scenario's , comets , seismic , prophecy and of course , world governments and powerful individuals /corporations. It would be interesting to have a central point to continue discussions as this page is deleted each day.
I like this idea....

Reactions: Speedbird
Associated Press, Nov. 26, 2013: Japan’s more powerful lower house of Parliament approved a state secrecy bill late Tuesday [...] Critics say it might sway authorities to withhold more information about nuclear power plants [...] The move is welcomed by the United States [...] lawyer Hiroyasu Maki said the bill’s definition of secrets is so vague and broad that it could easily be expanded to include radiation data [...] Journalists who obtain information “inappropriately” or “wrongfully” can get up to five years in prison, prompting criticism that it would make officials more secretive and intimidate the media. Attempted leaks or inappropriate reporting, complicity or solicitation are also considered illegal. [...] Japan’s proposed law also designates the prime minister as a third-party overseer
This is disgusting. How immoral can you get? Control, control, control.