Website
www.flickr.com
1400x1050-png.204

Listen:
KXL Stream

Listen to ground zero live on you device:

Like Ground Zero on Facebook:

GroundZero Facebook Page

Make sure to tell them that DarkMatterXM.com sent you over!

Please post anything from Facebook for people who do not use face book.
Please also post any other links that may come up on the air.

Scotty we need more power!!!

11/22: #JFK50 – MARTYR’S MANDATE W/ BRYCE ZABEL

JFK is an enduring superhero, even in death. But every hero finds his kryptonite soon enough. Was JFK destined to be blown away? Tonight on a special Ground Zero on the 50th anniversary of the assassination, Clyde Lewis welcomes award-winning writer/producer Bryce Zabel(‘Dark Skies‘, ‘Pandemic‘) to the show to investigate what might have become of ‘JFK: The Martyr’s Mandate‘!

NLerNq7.jpg

OK, here's the deal. One more night of Kennedy then I'm done, done, done with it. (Well, somebody had to say it!) The "what if" could be interesting in the fact it should show the dark side of Kennedy. But if someone else says JFK after tonight, I just might scream.

Yup...I still have good lungs....but my dogs are now confused as to why I screamed.

lol.. well.. we have the weekend... I think monday might be about oswald himself... But IDK.. alot of shows do one show about him and just him...

I'll try to keep my patience in place, I guess I don't mind John B. but I just feel like I've heard nothing but Kennedy for the entire week. Especially today. And I've had a bad back day so that just tends to make me cranky.

And I have a really sick kitty. Afraid my little dwarf cat may be at the end of her days. She has a heart condition and they didn't think she'd make it past 5 and she's 15. May be a very long night.