Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis: 11/20: CIRCLING THE GRASSY KNOLL

WEll. Guys. Made it longer than I thought I would. Really enjoyed the discussion tonight but it's time to lie flat and take pain meds. See you tomorrow. And Casio, hope you have much better day tomorrow
Take care Debi, hope you get some pain relief and can sleep.

Take care Debi, hope you get some pain relief and can sleep.
Yeah, I did about 3AM...you know how it is, I'm sure. Anybody else hear Gino's rant last night? I love that Clyde let's him have a voice even if he is a bit wild.

I hope so too, guys. Guess we just keep at it until we pull in some more. Don't give up...we're really new on the block.
I fell asleep early last night, but I'll be here tonight. Yes, this site is only 3 months old. We got in on the ground level, and there are 411 registered members. Since anyone can post, not just the registered members, I am sure it will pick up.

Reactions: Seahunter
Hi Debi, hope you're feeling better today.
Hi Apple! Yup, little better today. I have a chronic pain condition that's ongoing for life but this old girl doesn't give up and I've learned you just have to cope with it. And you are soooo right about ground level. Like I said, patience and persistence and we will build. I'm sure we have looky loos who don't post yet. I used to be one of them. Looking forward to you joining us tonight!

Reactions: Naked Apple