Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis: 11/19: ANGEL RIDES THE WHIRLWIND W/ JEFF HOWELL

goodnight everyone , need to go and lay down , had a finger amputated and fractured 2 others just over a week ago , stitches came out today and its narcotic time , 2 tabs and darkness decends .

goodnight everyone , need to go and lay down , had a finger amputated and fractured 2 others just over a week ago , stitches came out today and its narcotic time , 2 tabs and darkness decends .

Oh.. sleepy time for you... night lmodog...

Harley is handicapped and when he runs sometimes his legs give out and I have to go get him and carry him back to bed. I've spent over $2,000 for surgeries to fix it so he can at least walk. He's happy and I'm glad to help him out when he pushes it too hard.

Wow! Bless your heart! Go rest and heal!

Well, Casio and all others here, time to go settle in and just listen for awhile. Be back tomorrow. Have a good night.

Get some rest!

Well, Casio and all others here, time to go settle in and just listen for awhile. Be back tomorrow. Have a good night.
Goodnight.